Well... Let's Break Up <|3

Jeff The Killer:

Jeff has been really distant lately. Why? No clue. He would go out at five in the afternoon and return home at four in the morning. You asked him about it and he would give you lies. So you are following him, tonight.

Once he left, you went after him. You kept walking behind him, with a good distance apart. You soon stood in front a..... Strip club?!? Once you opened the doors, sweat, vodka, and too much perfume hit your nostrils.

You walked up to a stripper, hiding in the group of men. You noticed she is lap dancing and kissing a guy... Your guy... Betrayal hit you so hard in the face that you felt emotionless.

After a good hour or two, Jeff finally noticed you. He looked so shocked but guilty. You took out two pocket knives and threw one in the stripper's shoulder and the other in Jeff's chest just a few centimeters above the heart.

Screams echoed in your ears until a few minutes after, you heard sirens. You head out of the building to find police cars. The police held their guns at you but you simply just walked up to a random police car and sat in the back.

The police stared at you shocked and confused before driving away to jail. Why did you do it? Because. But you felt glad you did. It would show if Jeff really loves you. Apparently not.

Eyeless Jack:

You and Jack have been dating since forever. But... Here's the thing. After what he did to you, you can't forgive him.

~Flashback~

"I HATE YOU, JACK!" You yelled angry at him. Why? Because he has been very insulting lately.

"WELL I HATE YOU TOO. I WISH YOU DIE IN A HOLE AND STAY SIX FEET UNDER!" EJ yelled going to the door.

"FINE! IF YOU LEAVE, THEN NEVER COME BACK!!" You said with a tear falling down your face.

"FINE!" Was all Jack yelled before leaving...

~End Of Flashback ~

So here you are: Talking with your friends over the phone while taking a walk in the woods. Who knew Jack was watching you with a very pained expression?

Laughing Jack:

You and Jack have been in a pretty good relationship... Until now, that is.

"Y/n, I'm sorry to say this but I'm leaving you..." Jack mumbled.

"Okay. There's the door. If you found a slut to fuck, well then goodbye." You say almost organized on the outside. But deep down, you are going haywire, crazy, and pained with betrayal.

"F-Fine." Jack stuttered leaving you alone in the house. You just got a magazine to read. The title was:

How to murder your boyfriend...

Ben Drowned:

Over the few weeks, you and Ben have been very distant lately. He is always more focused on his games when you need him and you are busy making videos when he needs you. You decided to talk about this problem today and solve it. You left your recording room and head to the living room where he is. You saw him on the couch, console in hand, and extremely focused.

"Ben, can we talk?" You asked slightly nervous.

"Not before I tell you something." He said as he paused his game and faced you, "I'm breaking up with you."