Chapter 39...

" I just want to be sure your going to be with me forever" he speaks softly, bringing my last piece of clothing off letting them all float around the pool. I frown not understanding what he was meaning. Please no.

He then moves slightly away but still almost touching. His hands surface the the water to Infront of me.
My eyes widen and mouth instantly becoming dry. I couldn't react to the small ring Infront of me. It was unbelievably beautiful.

" I will always love you. And I just hope you feel the same baby" he says, I could tell he was nervous, from the way he's talking. My breathing then increases.

" I would get down on one knee but I'm naked. And we're kinda in water" he chuckles looking around then back at me. He watches me expecting me to talk. He raises an eyebrow slightly frowning.

I can't. I can't do this. This isn't me.

I have to leave. Now.

Tears form in my eyes looking at the ring then back up at him, I shake my head sniffling. I quickly get up and out of the pool pulling my wet dress over my head, not bothering about my underwear.

I know what I'm doing is hurting him, and could possibly make him hate me. But I can't marry him.
He's not mine. Sure I'm his. But this is all forced. And I'm not prepared to be with him my whole life, I'm only young, I have my whole future ahead of me. And do I really truly love him.

If I never met him in the first place, I wouldn't be here. And I wouldn't have gotten pregnant and lost the baby.
Jason would still be alive.
And Paul, well who knows what would happen to him.
Perrie wouldn't have gotten more hurt then she had already, Nate wouldn't be brought into all this bullshit.
I would still be friends with Victoria and aria. I would be having my own collage experience with my friends.

My life would be so so much better.

I get inside the house, my lips trembling from the coldness and from what I just experienced.
Nates in view he's looking over at me, disappointment showing throughout his features. Why the hell would he be disappointed.

He walks over to me, wrapping his arms around me, wetting his warm and dry clothes.
What the fuck.

" Payton" he sighs. I know what he's going to say. I know he thinks I should be with Harry.
He should, understand my point of view. I am his little sister...

I shake my head pushing out of Nates arms. He stumbles back but recovers easily. He's looking at me worried, as if telling me I shouldn't speak. I shouldn't be doing what I am doing.

" don't" I hiss, looking up at him taking small steps away.

" a month ago you wanted to kill him. Why not now?" I snap. I watch as perrie and the others slowly enter the room. Watching the event that is about to happen. If I know Nate, he will get angry easily.

" he will look after you Payton. It's not about him, it's about you being safe" Nate snaps, his voice is quite scary if you ever got on his bad side. Which is why I hardly ever did.

" stop treating me like that, I'm not someone who brakes easily Nate. I thought you knew that. Nice to know you trust someone who fucking forced his little sister to be here" I yell now overly pissed, not one bit of sympathy towards anyone.

" Payton. Don't start. You know you brake easily" Nate sighs running a hand through his short hair. He rolls his eyes looking around. I scoff loudly shoving my way past him.

I hear him call after me but I refuse to look back.

" DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE PAYTON" I hear Harry yell, again I refuse to look back storming out the front door and running as fast as I could away from the drama. Away from the ones I thought I loved.

Ill show them all a part of me they've never seen and I honestly don't care for the outcome.
I can look after myself. They can now watch me leave.

...

Will be updating tonight... :) xx thank you for waiting...