Chapter Seventy Five

Eleanor was the first one awake the next morning in the Burrow, or so she thought. She sat up, her body feeling somewhat sore as she realized she had fallen asleep on the floor. As she looked around, she realized that she wasn't the only one who had fallen asleep on the floor. Ginny, Hermione, and Marnie were passed out near her. Anora was asleep on the sofa with Stella and Eliza resting against her, and Eleanor was sure the rest of the women had probably found a bed somewhere in the home.

She stood up quietly, stretching her body, a smile drew across her face. She was getting married that day.

She left to the bathroom to throw some water on her face and use the bathroom. But as she reached the door, she heard the sound of someone vomiting on the other side. She grimaced before knocking on the door lightly.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah," she heard Nixie call back, " I'll be out in just a second."

"Er..well...take your time." Eleanor told her.

She waited patiently and finally a few minutes later, Nixie opened up the door.

"Sorry about that, I think everything we ate last night definitely came back to haunt me." Nixie said touching her forehead.

"I can imagine." Eleanor smiled sympathetically at her. 'We ate a load of rubbish last night."

"Never again." Nixie breathed. "But enough about that, you're getting married today!"

Eleanor found herself in a hug. "I know! I'm actually really excited...so much that if I don't use the bathroom I'm probably going to piss myself."

Nixie laughed as she released the young woman and allowed her to use the bathroom.

If Eleanor believed that the days prior to the wedding were chaotic, there was nothing that could prepare her for the actual morning of the wedding. Everyone was running all over the place, making her grow dizzy as she just tried to focus on one thing. With Molly stressing and Fleur talking a million words a second, Eleanor needed to find a quiet retreat just for a few moments to collect herself. She hid away in Fred and George's old room, the only part of the home that seemed quiet for the time being. Her hands were itching to do something as they shook, so she did the one thing she was best at. She began knitting.

It was only a few minutes into her knitting meditation when the door opened. She expected Molly to come in and grab her but instead, it was George.

He jumped when he saw her and clutched his chest.

"Merlin's earwax, Ellie, you about scared me to death! What are you doing in here?"

"I'm knitting before I end up going crazy." she said dropping her hands and knitting material into her lap.

George smiled before walking over and sitting beside her.

"Shouldn't you be with Fred?" she asked him.

"Ah well, I was, up until a few moments ago, but your father wanted to have a moment with him in private."

"Of course he did, he's probably threatening Fred right now."

"No, I don't think so. I think they're just having a nice father-in-law to son-in-law chat. It's fine. It'll all work out. But you shouldn't be hiding in here, it's your wedding day. You should be out there letting people gush over you!"

"Ugh, they're not gushing, they're going mental. I've heard about twenty five different things about napkins within the last hour. I just want to hide in here for a few minutes that's all."