four

a

the way he stared at me. fuck. i felt like i wanted and craved him. but i knew i can't have him. he was just a photographer for god sakes.

when we were done, we both went to the computer to look at the photos.  

"damn mami, you look hot," he said smirking. "that's because i was practically naked while you were taking them," i said rolling my eyes. "sorry babygirl but it's my job," he winked at me then soon left.

j

damn i wanted her. i tried so damn hard to not throw her on the couch and practically fuck the shit out of her. although i'd love for her to scream my name all night long and i'd love to claim her mine, i can't. what is she doing to me ?

a

'justinbieber followed you'

i saw many selfies and other kinds of photos after stalking him. obviously im gonna tell scooter for justin to take photos of me more often.

$

i will be having a photoshoot and two interviews today. apparently over the past three weeks, i have been getting more and more noticed. i walked into the doors of the building and lied the bought starbucks they wanted onto the table.

i got into my dressing room and they helped did my makeup and hair. daniel did my usual makeup - light coat of lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, eyebrows, eyeshadow, a bit of contour, highlight, and foundation.

while dalina did a half up - half down, she didn't need to curl or straighten my hair because it was already straight.

i looked great. i wore a black lace pencil skirt and a matching black lace top, then wore a pair of black heels, and lastly had black kitty ears on my head.

"ariana?" said that raspy voice i haven't heard in three weeks.