Chapter 1 - Indecision

(Mark's POV - Sat. 12 July 2014)

I can feel the tension in the darkened room, people holding their breath and watching the ultimate part of the scene I am playing on stage with two Submissives. I need to concentrate. I need to focus my attention on Tony and Mick. Both are getting real close to their climax and they have been so perfect that they deserve their release.

The two Subs are hanging from the ceiling, blinded by a black cloth. I safely and as comfortably as possible tied their forearms to their calves with long leather straps. Each side is fixed to two long chains which are joining at the center and through a thick metal ring that is hooked to a long chain hanging from the ceiling. I am thus able to move them and swing them as much as I want and without effort; their legs are spread wide open for everybody's pleasure to see their exposed bottoms and crotches.

The spotlights directed toward the stage are heating the skin of my bare back, causing a thin film of sweat to form. I take a few steps back and contemplate the beautiful sight in front of my eyes for a while, these two fit bodies offering a delectable show of submission. I also carefully listen to their heavy breathing which is turning into some sort of staccato as they eagerly wait for the most pleasant sensations. I have been teasing Tony and Mick's senses for the past twenty minutes with a satin flogger and a long feather, slowly edging them toward an imminent orgasm.

They are now facing each other, still hanging in their straps, waiting for what is coming up next. It is high time I bring them to their well-deserved release. I slowly walk to them, feeling my shaft twitch and try to escape my unbuttoned leather pants, as if it hadn't had enough earlier when I came twice in their mouths. As I slowly circle around them, my hands softly caress both their heads, with tenderness, and I remove their blindfolds. Their eyes are now filled with lust.

"Good boys, you are doing great," I praise them.

Their dicks are standing proudly, longing to be touched and stroked, and leaking with precum.

I settle myself between them and let my hands roam along their chests for a bit longer. I tease their erected nipples and run further down until my fingers reach their groin, fondling their tight balls, yet avoiding to touch the sensitive skin of their manhood. As a dominant, I love this feeling of controlling their pleasure, of being able to decide if and when I will let them cum. My hands slowly trail up and down their chest again and their moans only grow louder.

"Are you getting needy, Pets?" I softly ask them.

"Please, Master Mark..." Mick begs in a barely audible whisper while Tony whimpers in frustration.

When my fingers finally wrap around their shafts, I can see all their muscles tense all of a sudden and their chests start rising and falling at a faster pace. As I begin to stroke them more roughly, one shaft in each of my hands, their bodies arch and their eyes raise to the ceiling in pleasure. I know they won't be able to hold back much longer, but I want them to come at the same time, and when I allow them to.

I coax their testicles for a few seconds and return to stroking their leaking shafts. I can see their balls getting tighter and higher up. By now, I have become completely oblivious to what may be happening in the room and only my evening Subs' pleasure matters to me. I can no longer see the audience of other Dominants and Submissives; I can't hear them anymore; I am fully focused on these two beautiful guys at my mercy.

"Come for me, Pets!" I finally say in a low tone. "Now!!"

Their backs arch one last time and all their muscles contract from the burning wave of pleasure; their knees spread even wider, allowing the rush of ecstasy to unfurl with more intensity. Long streams of white cream spurt out of their purplish cocks before they land on their bare and flat stomachs. Tony lets out a huge scream of contentment and relief while Mick clenches his teeth and tries to hold off his moans as I continue to milk them dry.