(3) Thrown about like a gossip magazine.

Chapter 3- Thrown about like a gossip magazine.

I jumped out of bed with a startled face and a beating heart.

"Why, you look good in the morning, Cali." A voice came out from the doorway. I jumped again and scrambled for the blankets on top of the bed. Once I felt them I pulled them up to make sure they were covering any exposed skin.

"What the hell, Kyle?" I croaked while squinting my eyes to see Kyle properly. He was stood there in his leather jacket and his tight fitted jeans. Everything looked snug, I must admit. I loved it.

"It's school this morning and as I am the new boy, I don't want to be late." He stated. I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration.

"Well, why don't you go to school then? You know, on your own." I asked, like I was talking to a toddler. Kyle scowled.

"Because your mother asked me to take you this morning-"

"Why in God's name would she do that?" I asked angrily. He shrugged.

"Because you don't have a car, so I offered to take you." He answered with a smirk. I groaned. I knew I should have gotten a car when I had the chance.

"Kyle." I groaned.

"No moaning, now go and get dressed or I'll be forced to dress you myself, would you want that?" His eyebrow arched. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Hell no!" I all but screeched. He laughed.

"So, go and get dressed!" He commanded. I sighed and stomped to the shower.

"Go downstairs and I'll be down soon!" I shouted before getting in the shower. I stayed there for a maximum of ten minutes, trying to wash the grit and dirt from my body.

The towel I wrapped around my body was warm and comforting as soon as the cold air hit my body when I stepped out of the shower. With a sudden spring to my step and a whistle coming from my lips to a tune I didn't even recognise myself, I made my way into my bedroom.

I let go of my towel as soon as I faced my wardrobe.

"Shit." I heard a groan come from behind me. I screamed.

"Kyle,what the fuck!" I screeched as I turned around, suddenly realising I was fully naked and having to hide myself with my hands. The towel was whipped away from underneath me in a split second.

"Fuck, me." He whispered. "Jesus, Cali." He said in a hoarsed voice before making his way over to me, closing me against the wall.

"Get out." I bit between my teeth.

"Fuck." He squeezed his eyes shut momentarily. "You look too fucking sexy, I don't want to stop looking at you."

I squirmed away from him, sheer embarrassment crashing in to me in waves. "Get the fuck away from me." I couldn't help but let out. My skin was flushed against the heat of his body, my face red from the blush that crept up my neck. "You did this in purpose."

"I'm not saying the thought never crossed my mind but, I didn't expect it. A part of me wishes I did, then I could have prepared myself." Kyle stated, the hint of a smile wiped from his face. "Shit, Cali." He groaned.

"Just pass me my towel." I demanded, realising exactly how naked I was. Kyle held the towel in his hand, he gripped it tightly.

"You're a good girl, a virgin, am I right?" He asked. I looked at him angrily. The question catching me off guard. I just wanted my fucking towel!