(Happy Birthday)

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear April, happy birthday to you" Mom and dad clapped as I blew the candles. Yes it's my 18th birthday and I am finally an adult. Mom handed me the knife as I cut the knife. Dad grabbed the slice I cut and made me eat it. I started munching on the cake as my phone started vibrating on the table. I looked at it and saw that it was Andrew?

"Who's calling you at this time?" Dad asked.

"Andrew" I got up from the table and took the phone call. "I got to take this dad" I went into the living room.

"Happy birthday my sister" He said through the phone.

"Um....thanks?" 

"Aren't you happy?"

"Well I'm just shocked that you called me"

"I'm sorry I was an idiot what I said the other day. I realized that I just wanted to blame someone for what happened to me that's all and I'm taking away your life by making you come to Italy with me" He said sadly.

"You are not ruining my life all I care about is you getting better and well I like to travel so why not. Listen I got to go now dad's going to drop me to school, I'll visit you once school's finished" 

"Ok bye and happy birthday again"

"Thanks and bye" I cut the phone of and walked into the kitchen. "Dad let's go" I told him. He walked to me and behind my back.

"I got you a gift" Dad said. I sighed.

"Dad I thought I told you I don't want anything"

"i know but I know that you were eyeing this 'thing' for a long time, so come on" He grabbed hold of my hand and led me through the garage.

"Did you get me a car or something?" I asked. Dad stopped and gave me that look.

"Are you serious, you got me a car? Oh my god where is it?" He pointed straight and I ran in the ggarage to see my dream car in front of me a rangerover. I turned around and saw dad smiling at me. 

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Do I like it? Are you kidding me dad I love it, it's my dream car thank you so much"

"Why don't you drive it to school?" Dad said. I shook my head as a no. I don't want to damage the car so quickly knowing myself I'm clumsy.

"Not today, can you drop me of?" Dad nodded his head.

"Come on then let's go to my car"

                                                                *******************

Dad drove of and I was making my way in the school building. I got to my locker and un-locked it getting my English books out. Speaking of english I wonder if Bryan remembered my birthday?" 

"Ahhh" I ended up screaming as someone pushed me. I turned around and saw that it was Fiona and Hailey.

"You guys you scared the shit out of me" I told them. They laughed at my face.

"Happy birthday" They both said in unison.

"Thank you"

"We got you some gifts" They said holding up some bags.

"You shouldn't have I didn't want anything" Fiona handed me hers.

"Open it" I opened it and saw a bunch of dvd's. I took them out and they were all Leonardo Dicaprio's movies. I looked at Fiona shocked.

"I love you so much" I gave her a hug and tapped her on her back.

"Don't worry you'll love mine even more" Hailey said. I opened hers and saw that the whole bag was filled with coco cola cherry and glazy cookie crumble. 

"Are you trying to get me fat?" I told her.

"Well you need to your a stick" Fiona said. I hugged Hailey as well.

"Can you hold these I need to open up my locker"

"Why?" They both asked in unison.

"So I can put these away" I said looking towards the gifts.

"Na ah you are going to show everyone that it's your birthday even though you don't like doing it" Fiona said.

"Fiona....."

"Nope you have to your man needs to know about it being your birthday as well" She said quietly.

"Which man?" Hailey asked confused. Me and Fiona both widened our eyes.

"Um....C-Caleb" I said.

"Oh him. Now come on let's go"