=Teddy Remus Lupin

One afternoon in mid April I was rocking Hope back and forth as she cried. "Please, please please just sleep." I whined, my arms were tired from her weight and I had to deal with fatigue due to late nights and early mornings. Still Hope cried and screamed. "What do you need." I raised my voice slightly and continued to bounce on my feet. "I've fed you, changed you, burped you and rocked you, what is it?" I groaned and sat down in the chair still rocking her in my arms.

There was a knock at the door downstairs and I carried a slightly quieter Hope with me down and set her in her Moses basket whilst I answered. I opened the door and standing on the porch was Mrs Weasley looking slightly windswept, the weather was dreadful. "Molly, hi, I wasn't expecting you." I said as I welcomed her inside, I took her coat and hung it on a hook as she warmed up her hands. "I know but I haven't seen my granddaughter in a while so I thought I'd drop by." I laughed and nodded.

There was a cry from the front room that made us both jump. I threw my head back and sighed as I walked back to stop the crying. Molly followed me in and her eyes lit up when she saw the three week old in my arms. "Shhh, it's fine, hey, everything's fine." I cooed, trying to get Hope to sleep again. Molly laughed quietly and held her arms out for me to pass Hope to her. "Thank you, I can't get her to stop crying and it's driving me mad." I said brushing my hair back out of my eyes. "Do you want a cuppa?" I asked as I made my way to the kitchen to make the teas.

When I came back with the drinks, Molly was sitting on the sofa with a sleeping Hope in her arms, I almost dropped the mugs and my eyes went wide. "What charm did you use on her?" I asked as I set the cups down. Molly laughed and shook her head. "I honestly tried everything, how did you get her to sleep?" I asked sitting down on the sofa next to her. "I held her against my heart, a heart beat can sooth some babies and relax them." Molly said looking down at Hope in her arms. "That I didn't try." I said simply and laughed.

In the evening I was sat leaning over Hope who was laying on the floor and I was wiggling her arms and playing with her whilst singing lullabies. Fred was sat next to me making silly faces that made me laugh. For the second time that day there was an unexpected knock at the door, Fred stayed with Hope whilst I got up and answered it. I turned on the hallway and porch light and went to the door.

I was told by Fleur and Bill the last time they were round (when they met Hope) that I was too welcoming when opening the door and I should be more cautious (They then put a charm round the house and made Fred the secret keeper).

I slipped my wand out from my cardigan pocket and held it tightly. "Who is it?" I asked against the door.
"Remus John Lupin!" Called a voice, I could barely hear it over the wind. "I am a werewolf, married to Nymphadora Tonks, Godfather to Annabelle Black who told me to come here in an emergency!" I quickly unlocked the door and saw Remus standing on the porch with his travelling cloak whipping behind him in the wind, his face pale. I pulled him inside and out of the cold quickly. "What is it Remus?" I asked worriedly. He blew into his hands quickly to regain warmth to them then looked up at me with a large smile on his face.

"It's a boy! We've named him Ted, after Dora's father!" I immediately grinned and squealed.
"Remus that's amazing! Tonks had the baby!" I squealed and jumped to give him a hug. He caught me and hugged me back, I could feel the happiness radiating off of him and my excitement grew. "We want you to be the god mother!" He said still smiling.
"I'd love to!" I answered immediately. "Wait aren't I also his god-sister?" I asked in confusion. Remus shrugged his shoulders and hugged me again.

"Anna who is it?" Fred asked as he came out of the living room, he saw Remus and relaxed. "Remus? What brings you here?" Fred asked as he joined my side. Remus smiled again and told Fred.
"Dora had the baby. A boy, we named him Ted respectively." Remus said. Fred congratulated him and shook his hand. "Who is he more like, you or Tonks?" Fred asked, I knew what he meant and I think Remus did too.
"Like Dora, his hair seemed black when he was born, but I swear it's turned ginger in the hour since. I don't think he has my condition." Remus beamed.
"That's great Moony!" I smiled and hugged him again.

It was around 20 minutes till he left to go visit Bill and Fleur to tell them the news, and when he did he left beaming even more. I felt so happy for Remus and Tonks. I returned to my baby who was sound asleep in her Moses basket, gently I picked her up and carried her upstairs to place her in her crib. I walked to my room and changed into some pajamas before climbing into bed where Fred was already laying just about to doze off. I was exhausted and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.