33. old friends and even older cars.

JUST A LITTLE CHEER UP TO MY BABES BECAUSE OF THIS ELECTION. Otto by Allday

| 33. | old friends and even older cars.

One of the perks of having your parents trust you... when you said you went somewhere, they didn't check to see if you were telling the truth. They took your word for it and when the next morning rolled around, my body nestled in Oliver's covers... Oliver's arms, pressed against Oliver's naked body... My parents believed I was at Sidney's.

Last time I'd done anything with a guy was with Ceaser and that asshole had kicked me out right after due to a shit story about his parents being "on their way home." He hadn't even tried to make it believable and I had to show up at Sid's house at two o'clock in the morning, crying because I'd given my all to a guy who fucked me and tossed me right after.

With Oliver, I felt important, not only was it his first time but he made me feel like it was mine again. He was careful, understanding, and didn't push me past my comfort zone. All I knew was my legs felt like jelly when I'd woken up and Oliver's soft breaths were on my neck. His arms were wound tight around my body and I could feel his cold nose pressed to the skin beneath my ear, his eyes were screwed right in contentment and it was early enough that the sun hadn't rose.

His alarm had gone off, my eyes fluttering open and the first thing I'd noticed was him around me, second thing I'd noticed was my bra laying on the floor next to a condom wrapper and my hips ached.

Oliver didn't just fuck me, he was so gentle and loving and his eyes were so hypnotizing, lips so soft. I was so in love with him, I couldn't breathe and even the next day, I was grinning. Turning around lazily, my smile widened and his arms pulled he closer. He'd groaned softly, almost a whine before tucking my head under his chin.

Throwing my leg over his, I chuckled, hands lightly scratching his smooth, pale chest. "Oli, we have to get up."

Ever so slightly, he blew out a breath through his parted lips and pulled back so I could see his eyes slowly opening. Covered in sleep and glazed over, his eyes were that pretty little green-gray and my breath caught in my throat. "Good morning, baby." He'd spoken when his eyes had met mine, gravel in his voice and a shiver ran down my spine.

His morning voice was so fucking sexy, his bed hair was tousled and I truly didn't even care about morning breath. Honestly, neither did he. He was gorgeous like this and I felt myself falling more and more into his warm chest.

"Morning, Princess." I cheesed, reaching forward to brush a strand of hair away from his eyes and he bit at his bottom lip, trying to hide his smile. Pulling me close by his waist, his other hand came down to pull my leg back over his and he blushed at the feeling of my skin on his.

Gently caressing my side, he kissed at my lips before whispering softly, "Last night was amazing." Heat travelled wherever he touched, his fingers sinking into the indent of my waist and I watched sincerity wash over his pale face, his heart-shaped lips lifting at the corners.

His smile was small and his heart beat against my chest, he'd looked down at me as if I were his everything. I was so in love. "It was." I'd replied my voice barely there and choked up at the thought, remembering what I'd felt the night before. I'd remembered how intense it was, his dark eyes staring down at me and clouded in lust, his back sweaty and slick as we molded as one. The fucking way he felt inside me.

I was in love with Oliver fucking Remmer.

"We have school, we should probably get ready." His voice had pulled me out of my thoughts, my eyes catching his and a grin wider than the entire U.S. had spread across my face. My heart was pounding against my chest when he kissed at my forehead before sitting up and turning to grab his boxers that were laid out in a pile on the floor. I watched his back flex, hand coming to trace down his spine lazily.