It goes down?! (27)

___Mariano's P.O.V___

"Thanks for joining us ladies." Rivero said looking between Isabella and Gabrielle.

I am in a very sticky situation here, if I try anything they'll kill them and probably me too. I am out numbered by two, which is not a lot but I can't risk my their lives, especially not my son's life.

"This is usually the part where the villain explains why he did everything that he did, but that is too expected, and way too much talking." Rivero spoke. "So how about I do something unexpected." He said and the next thing I knew a bullet was flying towards me. It hit me in my arm causing it to fly back with force. I grabbed my arm and winced, my face contorting into one of pain.

"NO....MARIANO." I heard Isabella scream.

"MARIANO." She screamed again, I could here the pain in her voice.

"It's okay, I'm okay." I said.

"Are you?" Rivero said smiling evily. He held the gun up to me with the smile still present but then he raised an eyebrow and turned it to Isabella. "That's better." He said.

The man who held Isabella released her and pushed her towards Rivero. He grabbed her and spun her around to face me. Her back was pressed firmly on Rivero as he held her steady while pointing the gun at her stomach. 

"No, no, please don't." Gabrielle screamed. I saw tears spilling from Isabella's eyes as her breathing quickened. The bullet in my arm was completely forgotton when Rivero placed his finger on the trigger.

Anger boiled in me and I couldn't control what I did next.

I swiftly pulled my gun from the holster and fired it directly beside Isabella's head, hitting Rivero in the shoulder. It's a good she's short. Rivero's grip on her loosened and Isabella moved before Rivero pulled the trigger, causing the bullet to hit the wall. I turned quickly and shot the guy, who was holding Gabrielle, in the head. He fell to the floor and the other guy fired his gun multiple times at me. Gabrielle and Isabella ran and hid behind Rivero's desk. I dodged the bullets as they flew towards me, I fired multiple shots at the guy and he jerked as each bullet pierced his skin. He fell to the floor landing beside the other one. 

I turned and looked at Rivero who was clutching the bullet hole that was in his shoulder. That reminded me of the blood that was oozing out of my arm. 

"It's too bad you won't be seeing Jessica, you'll be going to hell." I said before I ended it. I shot him in the chest and watched as his eyes that were once filled with pride changed to disbelief. He finally fell to the floor accepting his fate.

I heard slow, taunting claps coming from behind me and I turned around slowly. My eyes widened at what, or who stood infront of me. I looked at him in disbelief then back at the dead body on the floor.

"Thanks for that." He pointed to the body I was previously looking at. "I personally found him rather annoying." He spoke again.

"What?" I asked more to myself.

"You look as if you've seen a ghost."

___Isabella's P.O.V___

The sound of gunshots echoed throughout the room and I covered my ears. Gabrielle did the same and squeezed her eyes shut. After about a minute, the shots stopped.

I held onto Gabrielle for dear life. When the shots stopped I heard Mariano speak, "It's too bad you won't be seeing Jessica, you'll be going to hell." Then I heard another shot followed by a thud then silence.

When I thought it was over, I heard slow claps echoing through the room. I wrinkled my forehead in confusion as I slowly peaked up from behind the desk. A gasp escaped my lips when I saw the source of the clapping.

I looked at the dead body on the floor then at the person who stood there with a smile present on his face.

"Thanks for that." He spoke pointing to the dead body on the floor. "I personally found him rather annoying." That sick bastard. How is this even possible?

"What?" I heard Mariano say. He was just as shocked and confused as I was. 

"You look as if you've seen a ghost." He spoke and laughed bitterly.

He looked from Mariano and over to the desk, where I'm sure he saw me peaking.

"Come around here Isabella, and take your sister."

I stood up slowly and Gabrielle did the same. We walked around the table and stood beside a still bleeding Mariano. I looked at his wound with worry and he tears his shirt with ease, hands it to me and I tie it tightly around his arm stopping more blood from coming out. He needs to get that bullet removed, and fast.

"Enough with playing doctor." He said.

We all turned to look at him once again.

"You all look surprised." He began, "Have I not mentioned to you that I have a twin brother?" His question was directed to Mariano. His smile was too big for my liking. 

"No you haven't, although that wouldv'e been useful information."