Chapter 31

Savannah's P.O.V
*one month later*
I don't think you understand my love for running.
The blurring of trees and the speed of the wind, running in its own direction.
And the fact that I wasn't allowed to be on duty due to being a female meant I was coped up inside a majority of the time. So I was currently in the midst of a fight having the time of my life.
I was fighting back to back with Jordan. We had grown closer over the last month. Leo had been distant, as, to everyone's surprise, announced that he had a girlfriend. We were happy for him, however Jordan had been lonely so I was the one filling in, temporarily, as Leo; aka female Leo as Jordan has been insisting on calling me.
On the other hand he has been helping me find more fictional characters as I have come to the near impossible, I am running our of fictional characters.
I have gone through every Harry Potter, Divergent, Lord of the Rings, Percy Jackson, John Green, Skulduggery Pleasant, Disney, Pixar, Hunger Games, Marvel, D.C, and many more. I am on the last scrapes of Doctor Who then I am done. However I don't think I will be a problem since Ethan has basically banned me from Oliver, vice versa. I not too bothered by it, but Ethan has be begging me to reject him, and cuts me off every time I try to explain why I can't.

However, return to the present moment, where I am currently being choked by another wolf.
"Die, female scum." He spat in my face.
At that moment Jordan tackled the man, snapping his neck.
"Jordan, you shouldn't have done that." I said.
"He spat at you."
"He also thought he could kill me."
"Whatever." He said before shifting and running off to the main fight.
I followed suit after knocking out the wolf that was trying to sneak up on me.
We were fight side by side, in a short break, I pointed Leo out to Jordan.
"Catch up with you later, yeah?" He said before running off.
"Yeah." I yelled back before transforming and turning my back to face yet another wolf.

~~~

It was after the fight and everyone was crowded around the main training field.
Luke was coming to the end of the roll call.
"Mike Wright."
The was a large shout from the back right hand corner.
However, I had realised that I didn't know where Jordan was and since the Silver Lune Pack only have five members it was fairly easy to keep track of everyone.
I jumped off the stage and jogged over to Leo, who was talking to Darren.
"Leo?" I called out.
"Yeah?"
"Where's Jordan?"
"I don't know, wasn't he with you for the fight."
I stopped.
"Didn't he met up with you half way?"
"Melissa Young." Luke called, followed by a
He shook his head. "I never saw him during the fight."
I felt blood drain from my face.
I jumped back onto the stage.
"Can you read out Jordan Andrews?" I whispered.
He nodded.
"Jordan Andrews, from the Sliver Lune Pack." Luke called.
I gazed over the field, there was no movement, or noise.
"Has anyone seen Jordan Andrews?" Luke asked.
My senses were perked up, ready to go, but there was nothing.
"Go." Ethan said from behind.
I ran into the woods.
Past body's, ones I recognised and ones I didn't.
I came to the place where I last saw Jordan.
I stopped, and observed the area.
I saw blood running down a tree, I followed the stream and saw Jordan's body, unconscious hanging in the tree.
Untangling him was the tricky part, lying him down and finding a dislocated disk was the easy part.
No more than ten minutes later Leo was barging into the hospital room Jordan was currently occupying.
"Is he alive?" He asked, looking at the bloody mess.
I faltered, I hadn't actually checked.
"Um,"
"Yes or no Savannah?" Leo yelled as Darren and Ethan walked in.
I took his pulse.
"You don't know, you didn't check, you should have just left him in the tree." Leo was full on yelling at me.
"Why don't you check yourself then, and fix his wounds, if you think you know." I yelled back.
The three of them stared at me.
"Sorry," I said softly, "just none of you have ever gotten hurt this bad, I'm just worried about him."
I grabbed some more bandages. When I turned around they were still staring at me.
"What?" I asked.
"So, he is alive?" Leo asked.
Jordan grunted in reply, regaining consciousness.
"Where's that damn tree."