• n e w s

"You guys want the good, the not-so-good or the bad news?" Spankin' asked as soon as they emerged from the bedroom.

Their sleepy faces were comic, but the girl didn't say a thing. After the noises she heard last night, those faces were... justifiable. Taking a sip of coffee to hide her growing smile, Spankin' handed them two mugs.

"The good ones, please," Hopkins asked, limping and falling beside Clark on a stool.

"I've found the supposed location of the Romanov's Vault."

"Not-so-good?" Clark inquired, robbing a cupcake from Hopkins' plate. Spankin' giggled when he sighed, rolling eyes.

"Well, the place it's not far from here. Actually, it's in the countryside of St. Petersburg."

"That's not exactly close, darling," she replied, raising her eyebrows and chewing.

"At least we're still in Russia. Glass half-full, yes, Liz?" Spankin' pleaded. From the stool, they smiled. The girl smirked, eyeing them. "And since the night was so good that no one wants the bad news, I'll take that for the team," Clark chortled and Hopkins hid his flushed face by taking a sip of coffee. "The place's a small village with a fortified citadel built in the 16th century and pulled down by the National Heritage in 2006. Today, the whole citadel's like a museum of medieval Russian culture."

"And that's bad because..." Hopkins started, furrowing his brow.

"Guards, security system, a lot of space," Spankin' shook her head. "There's a castle in the middle of the citadel, and I guess that's where the Vault is. But it'll be hard with guards everywhere."

"And the worst part," Clark added, puckering her lips, "are the tourists. Tourists everywhere."

"Glass half-full, guys." Spankin' smiled, raising the coffee pot. "More coffee?"