Chapter 13:

Anna's POV

I tried to sleep but I couldn't. I was in so much pain. The pain was in my core. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a bag of ice and laid on the sofa. I put the ice bag on my mid-section. I laid there dealing with the pain for two hours before Niklaus came in the house. He could probably smell my heat smell. My smell is just my scent but much much stronger. I looked at him and saw his eyes were pitch black with lust. His wolf was in control, I think.

Niklaus or his wolf said,"Hello Mate."

I said,"Hello Klaus."

His wolf said,"I'm not Niklaus. I'm Apollo."

"Well hello Apollo. I'm Anna as you know and Meadow is my wolf," I say as I take the ice bag back in the kitchen. I turn around and see Apollo standing right behind me. I slip past him and walk up the stairs.

Halfway up the stairs Apollo grabs my hand and says,"Where you going Anna?"

I say,"To the bathroom." I start walking again. When I got done going to the bathroom, I went into the bedroom. All of a sudden I get slammed against the wall. Niklaus has me pinned with my arms above my head. He sticks his face in my neck and kisses it. I feel Klaus pull me to the bed and lay me down.

Klaus asks,"May we?"

I say," We may."

You all know what happened between them so USE IMAGINATION FOR THIS PART.

I wake up pressed into Klaus' chest. I wiggle my way out of his arm but as soon as I was free. His other arm dragged me back down. I landed with a ompf since we were now chest to chest. Now I remember what happened last night and we were still naked. I felt his chest vibrate.

"Klaus," I said as I tried getting up again. I failed and started to wiggle. I heard him suck in a breath. Then I felt his friend poking my thigh. All of a sudden Klaus flipped us over. Klaus' eyes were pitch black.

Klaus says,"I got a problem and your gonna fix it." I shook my head and he smirked at me.

USE YOUR IMAGINATION FOR THIS PART TOO

After I could finally get out of bed, I took a long shower. I got out and put on black jeans, a green long-sleeve shirt, black boots that went to my calves and my leather jacket. I let my hair stay in its waves and grab my purse and keys. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Niklaus has pack stuff so I might as well go out. I eat cereal and go to my truck. I'll take my original truck since I haven't really driven it since the kids were born. Niklaus is picking up the kids later since my heat ended because of last night. I jump into my truck and drive to my brothers pack.

I pull up to my brothers house and go to the door. I knock and wait before walking in. I walk into the living room. In the living room, my brothers and Parker are sitting playing video games.

I sneak up and yell in their ears," CLOWNS." Tyler falls off the sofa with Jake on top. Parker yells and so does Sam. I start laughing and when my brothers see it's me they frown at me. Tyler shoves Jake off him and gives me a hug. Jake and Sam hug me. Parker just stays on the couch. All of a sudden they smell the air then look at me. They must of noticed my scent. Parker looks beyond pissed off but he just storms out of the house.

Sam says,"What brings you here to our home?"

I say,"Well the kids are with Klaus' mom and Klaus has pack duties. So I'm bored." We spend the next hour catching up. I leave the house sad leaving my family behind but going to my mate and kids. I head back to Klaus' territory. I pull up to Klaus' house seeing his car there. Oh shit. I didn't tell him where I was going. I get out and walk to the front door but before I can get there Klaus comes out looking mad. Oh shit. I turn around and run back to the other truck so I can get the kids. I jump in and lock the doors. Klaus stands in front of the door. I put the keys in and start to get out so we can talk.

As soon as i'm out, Klaus pulls me into his chest and sticks his head in my neck. He breathes in my scent for a few minutes before asking," Where were you?"

I said,"I visited my brothers. Sorry I left without telling you." He nodded and I said,"Let's pick up our babies."

I got in my truck while Klaus got in his car. We drove to a house. We got out of the cars, joined hands and walked to the door. As soon as we walked in, we saw them all playing in the livingroom. They all looked up and saw us.

They came running while screaming, "MOMMY DADDY." I looked at Klaus and he had a huge smile on his face. We both got tackled into a big hug. I took them to the cars while Klaus grabbed their bags. We drove home with Klaus driving in front of me. I put the kids to bed since it was late now.

Niklaus came up to me and sat next to me on the couch. He said," Want to go somewhere with me tomorrow night? "

I said,"Sure. I'm going to bed. Go to bed soon."

Klaus kissed my head and said," Yes, love." I blushed at the nickname.

I stood up and said,"Nighty Night Klaus." I ran up to the bedroom and changed and hopped into bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~EM