Three

"Spread your legs wider," Elyza said in a low, hoarse voice, a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

Alicia felt her cheeks grow warm as the words crossed her ears. She did just as she was told and adjusted her legs so that they were spread slightly wider than they were before. She could feel her heart begin to beat faster as her body began to tremble with anticipation. She squeezed her eyes shut and held her breath, her head falling to the side slightly.

Elyza let out a low chuckle, "Open your eyes, you won't be able to see anything like that."

She hesitated at first, but Alicia let her eyes flutter back open at the sound of her voice, and looked at Elyza, lingering for a moment before averting her gaze once again. She clenched her fingers.

BANG

The gun in Alicia's hand fired, the soft recoil causing her to stumble backwards slightly in surprise. The sound of the gun firing echoed across the property, followed by the sound of a mute clank as the bullet ricocheted off of some unknown object, obviously not the target she had supposedly been aiming for.

Elyza cackled, "Oh man, I know its your first time firing a gun and all, but that was terrible!" She managed to say through her fit of laughter. She clutched her stomach as she leaned over to laugh, obviously very amused.

Alicia's cheeks grew hot as she turned on her heel to face Elyza. "It was my first time!" She retorted, slightly embarrassed at how badly she preformed with the gun, though her rather expressionless face didn't show it.

"Im sorry, Im sorry," Elyza continued to giggle softly, "I'll stop laughing," She said with a final hmph of laughter. She tucked a stray strand of blonde hair behind her ear and let out a soft sigh, regaining her composure. "Ok, try again, this time try to keep your eyes open though," She said with a smile, winking softly.

Alicia scoffed lightly and turned back to face the line of targets set before her; about a half a yard away, an assortment of bottles were propped up on the top rail of the old split-rail fence. She raised the gun up so that her eyes fell straight down the middle of the gun's sights. Taking a deep breath, she slowly pulled the trigger. The gun fired again and the sound echoed. There was no ricochet sound this time, instead there was a dull thsst and a sudden small cloud of dust, the bullet had shot into the ground just in front of the fence. Alicia clenched her teeth.

"Missed again!" Elyza called teasingly from behind her.

Alicia ignored her and raised the gun to fire again. Another miss. She started to grow frustrated. Furrowing her brow, she turned to Elyza. "This is useless," She said flatly, waving the gun around slightly.

"Woah, woah! Careful there, don't wave the gun around like that, especially without the safety on," She said in a sudden, urgent tone, much more serious than before. She lazily jogged to her side and carefully grabbed the gun from her hands. "You might end up shooting it by accident, and I'm definitely not in the mood to be hit by a stray bullet and die," She said with a soft chuckle. Elyza paused and looked her up in down, then smiled, "Here, let me help."

Carefully, Elyza took a stance behind Alicia so that her arms could reach around both sides of her. Snaking her arms around the brunette's sides and over her arms, she placed the gun in Alicia's hand. Elyza carefully guided the placement of her fingers with her own, placing her hands gently over Alycia's; one on the butt of the pistol for support, one curled around the stem and trigger.

Alicia shuddered at the touch of the blonde's hand against hers. The simple brush of skin was enough to make her heartrate skyrocket as her heart's beats skipped and jumped, her skin growing hotter with each increasingly long moment. Elyza's breath felt warm agains Alycia's neck. It had been such a long time since She had had contact with another human, it felt oddly refreshing yet exhilaratingly nerve racking at the same time. Alycia swallowed hard, she wasn't sure what she was feeling.