Chapter 32

Unknown POV

I don't know who this bitch thinks she is coming up in my face. Before she could say anything else I backhanded her with the barrel of my gun. She was laid out on the floor and before I got to aim my gun I heard a 'bang' and a sharp pain in my shoulder causing me to drop my gun.

Me: Fuck!

Quinn: Nigga I don't know what the fuck you thought. You ain't gonna come in my house putting your hands on my girl. Now what the fuck do you want?

Me: I came to talk about this girl. I want my shit back

Quinn: You just fucking backhanded her. SHE WAS ALREADY GONNA HELP US!

Me: Man I didn't know that shit. Help me up

My guys helped me up and I saw the girl walk out the kitchen with a bag of peas to her cheek. She walked right up to me and punched me in my nose. I could feel the blood trickling down.

Tyla POV

Quinn: Can we sit down an talk this shit out. Damn!

Just as Quinn was about to start speaking the doorbell rang. I got up and answered it. When I got there, there was a group of men. I don't know who the hell they were, but I saw more and more pulling up and walking to the door.

Me: ummm...

???: Where here to see Quinn for this meeting.

Me: All of you?

It looked to be about 20-50 guys

???: Yea

Me: Ok

I stepped aside and let them in pointing over to the living room where everyone was. After the crowd of men at the door had died down I closed the door heading toward the living room. I squeezed past the big men and over to the couch to sit next to Quinn but he pulled me on his lap.

Quinn: So are we all here? I plan on doing this once and that's it.

While Quinn was talking my stomach growled. I got up to go get something but Quinn wouldn't let go.

Quinn: Where are you going?

Me: I'm hungry. Let go

Quinn: We kinda need you during this.

Me: Ok and I'm going to be right in the kitchen.

I got up off his lap and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. I heard footsteps behind me and when I turned around I noticed they all had followed me. Grrrr!

Quinn started talking but I wasn't really listening. I was going through the cabinets to find something to make. I decided to make a huge pot of Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo. Yes if you can't tell I love my pasta and I especially love my Alfredo. Quinn turned and looked at me with a confused look on his face.

Quinn: What are you doing?

Me: Clearly I'm cooking

I swear he was so dumb sometimes. I got all my ingredients ready and began to prepare my meal.

Quinn: So Ty as you know we need your help

Me: Yup

Quinn: So are you going to give us the codes

Me: Nope but I'll go with you guys when you go

Quinn: No!

Me: What the hell you mean no.

Quinn: Your not going with us

Me: You won't be able to get in without me dumbass

Quinn: It's too dangerous

Me: Too bad I'm going

I saw Quinn's jaw tense and his grip on the counter tightened to the point where his knuckles turned white.

???: What is so important that you have to go with us.

Me: it's not about what is important it's 'Who'

Just when Quinn was going to say something the doorbell rang.

Me: Here stir this will ya

I can tell you now, when those guys leave Quinn is going to have my head. I opened the door and there stood Quinn's mom with Ky and Jay.

MA: hey baby sorry I'm in a rush but I have to get to the hospital ASAP. I love you tell my son I love him to. Bye babies.

She handed me the kids and hurried off to work. I sat their carseats down and took them out. Ky had her arms out waiting for me to pick her up. I picked her up an put her on my hip. Jay on the other hand wanted to hold my hand and walk, so I let him. I started talking to Ky while heading back into the kitchen.

Me: Hey mommas did you have fun at grandmas?

She looked at me and giggled. She was such a beautiful baby. When I looked up everyone was staring at me.

Quinn: Where's my mom and why aren't they with her?

Me: She had an emergency at the hospital and last I checked they lived here.

He didn't say anything but roll his eyes. Really like that was going to hurt my feelings.

Me: Ben could you hand me that?

He handed over a baby carrier that I attach to myself that allows Ky to sit inside but she faces away from me with her back to my chest. All she did was reach at the kitchen utensils while I cooked. Quinn continued talking about when he planned on going and getting the stuff. There was no complaint coming from anyone. They finally decided they would go in 2 days which meant the kids will have to go somewhere.

I finished cooking and allowed them to make their plates AFTER I got mine because there will be no repeat of what happened last time. I sat down with the kids at the table while "The Men" went into the living room. After everyone was done eating they cleaned their dishes and headed out. A lot of them have families or wives to tend to. Derek came up to me after everyone was gone smiling weirdly at me. I swear this boy is foolish.

Me: What?

Derek: May I take some of that AMAZING Alfredo home for my lovely lady and child.

Me: Boy you know you gonna eat it without sharing with them. but go ahead. Knock yourself out. There's plenty so I know you'll be over here tomorrow to eat, won't you?

Derek: I mean of course, why wouldn't I. I'll probably have company.

After Derek left I noticed Quinn had cleaned the kitchen and put all the extra Alfredo away. I headed upstairs to put the kids to sleep. Ky had been knocked out ever since she finished her breast milk...I mean MY breast milk.

I gave Jay a bath and put him in his pajamas before tucking him in his crib. I did the same with Ky but I wasn't to thrilled when she woke up. Usually she would be loud and crying but today she just stared at me, trying to grab at my curls. After her bath I put her in her purple onesie and rocked her until she fell asleep again. When she finally did I put her in her crib and headed into my room. I took me a nice shower before putting on my Victoria's Secret pajamas Quinn got me.

I saw Quinn laying on his back staring up at the ceiling when I crawled into bed. I don't know if he's mad at me so I just turned to my side with my back facing him. I felt him move and wrap his arm around my waist pulling me into his chest. I could feel his breath tickling my neck causing my neck hairs I rise.

Quinn: I love you baby

I turned around and looked at him. His hazel eyes sparkling in the moonlight. The room was dark and the only light shown was the moonlight through the curtain.

Me: I love you too

Quinn: Im so happy I get to call you my fiancé. I just wish my brother was here.

Me: Don't worry baby he would be proud. He's up there looking out for you. He is always going to be here.

Quinn pecked my lips and pulled me into him more.

Quinn: Goodnight Baby girl

Me: Goodnight

Before I fell asleep I herd Quinn say something that made me smile.

Quinn: Goodnight Bro! I Love You too. I hope you lookin out for me and my future Wife. I wish you you could be at my wedding or even meet my baby. She my life. I know you gone be watching over me and my fam and mom. I love you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even tho no one read my message....
Here goes a chapter my peeps

~Mickey💎