(26) That Will Teach Him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is all.

*evil grin*

Enjoy my Lovlies ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Circe's P.O.V)

For the next few days I am quite pleased to be able to say that my temper was one to rival Obsidians.
I stormed around the ship, snapping at anyone that got in my way and when I wasn't rampaging, I holed myself up in my room. I was doing a great job of acting as though everything was fine.

Not.

"Circe! Come on, let me in!" Lacy yelled for the second time that morning, her fists pounding on the door.

On the other-side of said door, I was lying on my back on my bed, staring up at the underside of Lacy's bed above me.

"Go away!" I yelled. "Go and keep Leo company." I regretted saying it as soon as the words came out of my mouth. It wasn't fair on her, I knew.

"I'm sick of Leo!" She yelled back. "I don't want him anymore!"

This answer almost caused my lips to twitch into a smile but I caught myself just in time.

Suddenly a much deeper male voice was speaking outside the door.

"Circe," Colby whined. "Come out and play with me."

His voice was so wheedling that I couldn't help but laugh. I practically heard him smile from the other side of the door.

"I'm sorry that I've been hogging Lacy!" Shouted another rather muffled male voice, that I recognized to be Leonardo and my heart melted. It wasn't his fault that he just so happened to be at the center of my anger today.

I sighed and fiddled with my fingers, unwilling to get up and open the door. No doubt I would be dragged out on to the main deck for more training in front of him and to be perfectly honest that idea wasn't the most appealing one.

I felt his gaze burning into me where-ever I went but I refused to acknowledge him and when I did have to talk to him I kept my answers short.
I knew that everyone was aware that we had had a fight of some sort, but they were all too scared to ask what it was about. Most had just presumed it was over what had happened in Obsidians quarters the day he had been possessed by his Father and I was fine with that.
It wasn't like I could tell anyone that I had kissed the Captain in more than just a friendly fashion and then he had decided that it would be okay to alter my memory, causing me to believe that it was his brother that I had kissed instead.

There was a loud scuffling noise from outside the door and I sat up quickly. What were they doing now?

"No YOU go away, let me deal with her, go and ... and-"

"Don't you tell me what to do Cobalt Bones!"

There was more of the scuffling noise and a few bangs and grunts and then Leonardo's raised voice rang out.

"Right that's enough, Lacy, we are going out onto the main deck. Circe will come out when she's ready. Come on."

"But-" Lacy started to protest but was abruptly cut off by Leo murmuring something that I couldn't quite hear, followed by a surprised "Oh!"

I glared at the door suspiciously as everything fell quiet.

A soft rap sounded on the door. "Circe, it's just me now." Cobalt said, his voice quiet, but firm, "Come on Sweetheart, let me in."