My Woman

I feel as if Ryou and I are growing closer little by little... But I also couldn't forget about Adrian who always cared for me.

Adrian:"Frayco, are you free tonight?"
Alexis:"Oh?
Adrian:"I think we should go for a drink, we havent gone out in a while, right?"
Alexis:"Thats right..."
Adrian:"I'd also like to hear how you're doing... And if you're having a hard to time or not." I felt bad for him, even though he was worried about me...

I havent be able to tell him that I'm married, and the guilt from that is suffocating, Toma said he'd be home late tonight, Jatsuki has club activities today, so he'll also be home late.

Alexis:"Okay... Its been a while, so lets go."
Adrian:"Great, no overtime today."

After partying with a happy looking Adrian, I focused on my work...

******

After work, I was walking with Adrian to our favorite pub...

Alexis:"Its been so long we've been able to go, and get a drink."
Adrian:"We used to go a lot, we both complained about work to each other."
Alexis:"We sure did..."
Adrian:"Hey, Frayco..." As he went to say something... I was pulled by the arm, and yanked into a narrow alley...

******

Started I turned around without saying anything, and saw Ryou standing there.

Ryou:"What are you doing!? Why are you here... Just the two of you?"
Alexis:"Whats wrong, Ryou? Uh, why are you here?"
Ryou:"Im the one asking the questions, are you cheating?!"
Alexis:"No, Im not! We're just going out for a drink..."
Adrian:".... Its you again."
Ryou:"Sorry, but Im taking her home."
Adrian:"I have plans with her!"
Ryou:"Didnt I say before? Who's woman is she?"
Adrian:"Shes..."
Ryou:"You got something to say? You trying to fool around with my woman?!"
Alexis:"Ryou!"

Adrian held his tongue towards an agpgressive Ryou.

Ryou:"Hey, lets go!"
Alexis:"Hey, dont yank me like that!" I should say something to Adrian... " Adrian... See you later!" I waved my hand, and Ryou kept pulling me towards in a direction.
Ryou:"What do you mean by 'See you later'?"
Alexis:"I'll see him at work tomorrow."
Ryou:"I thought you were going to sneak out, and see him later."

Why would he say such a thing? It seemed like he was jealous, but he shouldnt be getting jealous over me...

Adrian:"Frayco..." He whispered, but I can hear it clearly

I was never able to forget Adrian's sad sounding voice, and sorrowful expression.

******

Taking me by the hand, Ryou took me to a fancy looking bar.

Alexis:"Do you come here often?"
Ryou:"Its a friend's bar, I used to work as a bartender once upon a time."
Alexis:"Oh yeah, I think I heard that from Jatsuki before."
Ryou:".... I didnt know that you guys got along so well!" He suddenly turn away from me obviously in a bad mood.

Is he actually jealous...? Nah. If I expect that from him, Im afraid I might get hurt...

Soon after we sat a counter, a tall man came over to us, he looked a little but scary, but I could take my eyes off him.

???:"Long time no see, Ryou."
Ryou:"Junta! How you been?"
Junta:"Im doing great, because you're here, so? Can I get an introduction to the person beside you?"
Ryou:"Sure, sorry, its Alexis."
Alexis:"Did you just refer to me as 'it'?! You should learn how to introduce people more poiltely..."
Ryou:"Its fine, who cares? This is Junta Arima, when I was working here, he took care of me."
Alexis:"Nice meeting you!" I smiled.
Junta:"Hmm, Alexis? You're cute."
Alexis:"T-thank you."
Junta:"How about ditching him, and be my girl." What the... All of a sudden?!
Alexis:"What!?"
Ryou:"You're already trying to hit on her?"
Junta:"If I think a girl's fine, then it'd be rude to her not to say anything." He still scared me a bit... But that feeling dissipated as I saw Ryou smile as he spoke, his smile means that he really trusts this man.

Its the same kind ofp smile he shows Jatsuki...

Junta:"Where did you meet Ryou, Alexis?"
Alexis:"W-where did we meet...! Uhmm... In the river?"
Ryou:"Yeah... We met in the river."
Junta:"Thats... Kind of a weird place to meet."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~