09-Bad mood,Sad mood

Boboiboy pov

It's weird when I saw Athena enetered the class with a red cheeks.so I asked her but she just nodded.

Since that never talking to us.she just staring at the window with her cold eyes.

The school bell rang sign of the class is end.As usual we went to tok abah cocoa shop together wihout Athena.

"Boboiboy what wrong with Athena.did she tell you anything" ying asked.I shook

"No she didn't.well I was worried too" I answered.

"Huh what's the big deal.girls always like that" fang said calmly.ying who was covered with blue aura and yaya who was covered with pink aura gave him a death glared.

"What did you said fang?" They asked fiercely.

"Erggh.no-nothing" he stuttered.I chuckled

"Terbaik" I make a thumb up.

Athena pov

I walked home alone.I kicked a stone as I buried my hand on my pocket "typical village girl who she think she is.insulted me just like that" I said under my breath still thinking about the 'war'.and it suddenly remind me to U.S I use to share my story yo them but now..I sighed as I took out my iPhone 6.I dialled my mom's phone number.
Wait..
Wait..
Wait..
"Hi this is Mrs Henderson.please live a message after beep...." it's voicemail.I sighed

"Umm hi mom..it's me.how's U.S? anything change?how's my friend did tu you meet them?I want to say..I miss you mom and I miss U.S so much.I-I hate this place" My eyes covered by tears.I took a deep breath I continued."ok that's all..bye I luv u mom send my regard to dad" I hang up the phone bow my head looking at the street and let my tears drop.then I lifted up my head looking at the sky.it's blue and remember me to my friend.

-flashback-

Me and my friends are doing a study group at a park..well not really a study group cause we kept laughing for unknown reason.I stopped laughing as I took a deep breath.

"Ok guys let start study" I declare.they all nodded as we all opened the first book.. mathematics.Within 5 minutes Carrie groned.

"Gee this is though" she said as her face buried on her arm.Jess cuckled.

"Come on Carrie you just read it a page" Jess said  between laughed Percy and I laughed.

"But there's no use..exam is around the corner and I still can't catch up this things.mom gonna kill me" she said in disappointment as she flip herself to laying position.

"Yeah mom's gonna kill me too.." I said as I lyed down beside her then Jess and next is Percy.we all look to the sky.

"Chill out guys.math doesn't though at all" Percy said calmly.yeah he's pretty good in math always got a high score.

"Huh easy for you to say.you always got highscore on math." I glanced at him.he smile sheepishly.then it's been silent for a minute we all look at the blue sky it's beautiful it make all of us forget about the problem that we had.then the silent atmosphere been disturbed by Carrie.

"Guys look a that sky" she exclaimed in excitement as she pointed to the sky.we looked at the sky.we gasp in unison.

"It's beautiful" Percy said in amazement

"Amazing" Jess exclaimed in excitement.

"Wow!!" I almost shouted as I looked at the sky it's almost same like a love shape.Carrie changed her position to sit position we all followed her.