Chapter 1: The Crystal Forest.

Luna looked at her surrounding, her brows knitted.

She had repeatedly scanned her surrounding, this familiar yet strange forest.

*Wind Scout*

*Error* 

*Error* 

*Error*   

Blue boxes appeared in front of her, the result made her blood boil, her eyes raging with flames. She clenched her hands into a fist, the mana around her went rampant. The surrounding trees turned to dust, a 100 meters sphere was turned into nothing but dust.

"Damn!! what the hell is happening?!" She yelled.

The terrain, the landscape, the trees, and the mana. Everything has changed, at first glance, nothing seemed amiss but as she indulges herself on her surroundings. She saw the difference.

She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself.

Luna was the summoned hero of the Wolrd, Fidelia. She had conquered the whole World of Fidelia and made her own Empire where all races could reside. She was titled as the strongest individual in the world of Fidelia.

She, as the strongest liked to venture in cursed places and mythical places. This time she decided to come to the Crystal forest underneath the Palace of Mermaids. The Crystal Forest was a danger zone, it was said to be that anyone who came close would disappear without a trace, it is similar to the Bermuda Triangle of the Earth she came from.

Luna back on Earth, already liked to venture places so she secretly came into the Crystal Forest, as all her trusted aid didn't agree with her decision on visiting the Crystal forest.

** 5 hours ago.

Luna stood at her bedside. Her short raven-black hair gently moved. She was wearing a dark coat that covered most of her body, but as she move around you could see that inside the coat, she is wearing blood-red clothes trimmed with silver threads, and the noticeable thing is, in the middle of her chest, a blue light would occasionally glint. She was wearing her Armando Gua, a rare thread silk that could change into any clothes that one can imagine.

Luna smiled mischievously as she whispered.

*conceal*

Luna's figure disappeared.

Her invisible body moved as she started to create a teleportation spell. She did some hand signs and a 3 diameter sphere with many complex characters appeared.

"Fufufu~~~" Luna snickered quietly as she stepped on the magic circle. As Luna's body began to be transported, a yellow light shined from her windows.

"Luna-sama is escaping!!" A young boy with golden hair shouted this young boy is Umme, one of Luna's close friend.

Then as if the whole palace heard it, many thundering steps rang out.

*whoosh*

*whoosh*

Many figures blurred then appeared in front of Luna's room. A violet haired lady with alluring curves kicked the door, behind her many big-shots of Lunnaier Empire stood quietly.

"Puahahaha!! You think some kind of magic repelling stone could do something to this great hero?!" Luna said, her voice filled with laughter.

The violet-haired lady's face was grim, out of nowhere she pulled a violet rapier.

"Storm of sands." she uttered as she attacked Luna.

"Too bad~~ it's finished~~" Luna's mocking voice resounded, as she waved her invisible hand.