•.~ 2 ~.•

Adrien's eyes fluttered open and looked around. The group of photographers that had previously been taking pictures of him for the new Teen Vogue magazine, were still eating lunch. He looked down to find her still sleeping, and a picture on his lap of them.  He smiled at it and looked down at Marinette.

PWEEEET! Natalie, his father's assistant had blown a whistle signaling their lunch break to be over. Adrien sighed. "Marinette?" He gently tapped her shoulder.

She mumbled a few tired protests and he giggled at her sleepiness. Of course he hadn't wanted to, but Natalie would be much ruder about waking her so he tapped her some more. "Marinette I have to get up, they're calling me over."

She slowly sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes and looked at him slightly blushing. "Th-thanks Adrien."

"Don't mention it, how about you go home and get some more sleep. You'll need it for school tomorrow."

Marinette nodded and stood up. Adrien stood up as well and stepped in front of the shorter girl. He smiled at her and gave her a quick hug. "I'll see you tomorrow, Marinette."

She blushed a much more visible shade of pink. "O-okay, I'll see you tomorrow." She began walking back but stopped abruptly and turned around, "Thank you again, Adrien."

Adrien smiled a goofy smile and waved goodbye before running back to the group of photographers.

"Marinette!!! I can't believe that happened! Adrien MUST love you!" Tikki celebrated from the little side purse Marinette carried.

"Tikki hush! I only wish he did. Right now, I just need some sleep so I can fawn over him like normal." Marinette giggled tiredly.

She walked back into the bakery and past her mother again. "How was your run?"

"Great." Marinette smiled at her. Sabine smiled back and went back to her job, tending to the customers as they came in one by one.

Marinette ran upstairs and pounced onto her loft bed, very thankful to be getting some sleep.

"MARINETTE!!!" Marinette's eyes shot wide open like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming truck.

Oh dear. Marinette thought as she heard Alya stomping upstairs.

Marinette decided to lay still and wait for her to come in, hopeful that she could pull off being asleep.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng! You didn't think to text me about this?!" Alya jumped up on Marinette's bed and shoved her phone in the girl's face.

Marinette blushed at the picture of her and Adrien snoozing on the bench, her head on his lap, and his hand on her head. His head was tilted to the side with his mouth slightly open, peacefully sleeping. Then Alya read the article's title, "Famous Model Adrien Agreste's New Girlfriend?!"

"Sorry Alya, I'm too tired to think about it, I was planning on telling you tomorrow so we would both have the energy."

"But NEW GIRLFRIEND?" Alya shouted. Marinette tried to hush her a bit so her parent's wouldn't hear and try to peep in.

"No, he was just being nice. I fell asleep mid-run and almost fell down and he caught me before I did and let me take a nap while he was on break." Alya shook her head and laughed.