Introduction To The Story!

Home! Family! Blessing!- A sequel to Sun Sathiyaa!

Having Somewhere to go is a HOME!

Having Someone to Love is a FAMILY!

Having Both is a BLESSING!

One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad

One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. Jim DeMint

Hollaa people! How are you all my lovelies? All good?

A few days ago I was going through the old chapters of Sun Sathiyaa! I remembered those old beautiful days when Manvi was there to entertain us! She was there to make us laugh! She was there to make us cry!

Her dream of a complete family! Her wait for her father! Having a fight with her fellow when he called her orphan! Then her mother, Nandini, telling her that she is not! Her father lives in a far city and he will come back for her. Finally Manik came! He came to know about his daughter's existence! He was angry! He was worried! But he let Nandini explain and eventually came to know that it was all because of his mother! Manvi met Manik! Filling his arms! Completing him! They came back! Manvi unite the whole family! Then her dream of having a brother came true!

Neeyan Malhotra!

She was disappointed that he is so small..

She even shared her grief to her papa either! By saying..

"Ya tou bohat chota hai!"

"Ya kab bara ho ga?"

"Isy bolain na eyes open kary?"

All that! MaNan love their children unconditionally...

Now the story continues that how MaNan deal with Manvi's growing years! Neeyan's early days! Manik will able to enjoy Neeyan's early years which he missed in case of Manvi!

The sequel will be off probably 10-12 chapters! Updates will be slow as ever but you all have to just sit back and enjoy!

Manvi and Neeyan are knocking on your door step! Welcome Nahi karo gay? :)

Tell me how much you love my babies?

And lastly! All the scenes you want to see in the sequel comment below! :)

Love! Love! And Love,
Mawara!