Chapter 53

I yawned as I laid on Alaricas' couch, I looked up to see him still working on the paperwork. We've been in here for three hours now, I finished my work two hours ago. Whenever I tried helping out, he would tell me no and to rest.

"Alaricas, can I-

"No. Rest."

"It's a cold! Not the flu!" I exclaimed.

He glanced up from the papers, "A cold is a type of flu. So, technically, it's the flu."

"Oh, you know what I meant."

He chuckled as he looked at the papers, "I did, you meant you didn't have the flu when, in fact, you do."

"Asshole."

He only grinned at me before going back to work. I released a breath, goddess, this is boring. I sat up and stormed over to his desk. He frowned as I straddled him.

"I'm bored." I mumblee, resting my head on his chest.

He chuckled, "I can tell. I'm almost done, princess. Then we can have lunch and do something."

I nodded and shifted myself around until I was comfortable. Alaricas sucked in a breath as I did so. I gave him a confused look until I realized I was probably rubbing against his member.

I bit my lip as I felt his large bulge, ever since I gave him a hand job, the sexual tension has been high. It's not that we're not ready, we're both just really shy.

"Honey, please, if you want to keep your virginity, stop doing that." He grunted.

I smirked and playfully nipped his neck, "What if I don't want to keep it?"

I didn't care if we were rushing things, I needed him right now. By the very large bulge, he needed me now too.

What's the point of holding back anyway? We got pretty damn close to sex multiple times before, and I know we both want it.

He tightened his grip on my hips, "Are you sure? You won't regret completing the bond with me?"

I gently grabbed his face and made him look at me. "I will never regret showing you just how much I want you and need you."

He gulped before crushing his lips to mine. I moaned into our kiss, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I started to grind on him, grinning when he growled.

He suddenly picked me up and ran to our room. He slammed the door shut and locked it. I gasped as he pinned me on the bed with his body.

Sex begins!!

He slid his hands under my shirt as we continued kissing. I wrapped my legs around his waist before pulling him closer.

A few seconds later, our clothes were scattered on the ground. All I was wearing was my underwear as he worked magic on my breasts with his mouth and hands.

I rubbed him through his boxers, grinning at his reaction. I smirked and flipped us over, he gave me a confused look as I kissed his stomach then moved down. I bit the waistband of his boxers and playfully pulled it up. He bit his lip as I continued to kiss down.

I kissed on top of his boxers until I reached his hard on. He sucked in a breath as I kissed him through the boxers. I gently grazed my canines against it, earning a growl of satisfaction.

I then pulled his boxers off and tossed them onto the ground. I gulped at the size of him. He wasn't overly large, length wise, he was still above average though. Width wise, it's going to hurt.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen all of my ex's dicks. We would fool around, I would just do a hand job, never the actual thing. But Alaricas was a true sex god.

I licked the length of it, enjoying his soft growl like moans. I then started to suck on it. He moaned when I took the whole thing in my mouth. I would go fast then slow, sometimes, I would use my hand sometimes.

After god knows how long, he made me stop. He flipped us back over and rubbed my core.

"Fuck, baby girl, you're soaked." He breathed as he ripped my underwear off.

I grinned, "Consider yourself lucky."

He raised an eyebrow, he then started to kiss and suck on my neck.

"Tell me...how many men saw you...like this?" He whispered.

I bit my lip, "Zero. They tried, but failed."

"Good."

He went back to my throbbing core and used his mouth there. I gasped in surprise, my gasps turned into moans as he continued.

After a while, he stopped and shuffled through his nightstand.

"How many girls saw you like this?" I asked, watching him as he took out a condom.

"None. I actually bought these the other day..." he laughed nervously.

I chuckled and grabbed it from him, "Allow me."

He panted a bit as I slowly slipped it onto him. Once it was on, he laid me back down and rubbed himself against me.

"Last chance, baby." He whispered.

"Fuck me, Alaricas." I groaned.

He positioned himself at my entrance and gently grabbed my hips.

"This is gonna hurt." He warned me.

I bit my lip as he slowly pushed himself in. When he took my virginity, I had to bit the inside of my cheek. He rubbed soothing circles on my hips and kissed my neck.

He pulled halfway out before slowly thrusting back in. When the pleasure took over, I needed him to go faster.

He nipped at my flesh as he slammed into me, causing the headboard to hit the wall.

"F-fuck..." he groaned, thrusting even harder now.

The sounds of our bodies hitting each other echoed around the room. Both of us were covered in thin sheets of sweat.

He growled and flipped me over, I put my butt up as he slammed into me again. I gripped the bed sheets, my moans and screams of pure bliss, were muffled by the pillows.

He kissed my shoulders, his thrusts became harder and faster. The bed was shaking as we climbed towards our climax.

"A-Alaricas...m-mark...me." I breathed.

He flipped me over so that I was straddling him as he laid down. He sat up and sucked on my neck as I rode him.

When he dug his canines into my flesh, I cried out in pleasure. My body shook from my climax, but he didn't stop. He thrusted into me even rougher, growling in satisfsction.

"M-mark me, baby girl."

I licked and sucked on a certain area on his shoulder before digging my canines in. He grip on me tightened as he slammed into me, hard. He choked on his moan as his body shook.

He then slammed into me again, grunting and moaning. When he was done, I laid beside him. He quickly ran to the bathroom and returned a minute later.

Sex over! (I just broke so many of my own boundries, writing that. Lol)

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you, princess." He whispered.

I smiled and kissed him on the jaw, "I love you too, baby."

I can now say that Alaricas and I are fully mated. Just thinking of it brought a smile to my face and a fire to my core.

"Already?" He asked as I rubbed him.

"Uh huh."

He growled and pinned me down. "Good, I can't get enough of you."