Camila: Jealousy

Your P.O.V:

My girlfriend and the girls are in Paris with their moms, I talk to Sinu and told her that I want to surprise Camila, I took the first plane to Paris, Sinu told me that they are out with fans so I take a taxi to the address that Sinu text me.

There she is, talking to the fans, I couldn't help but smile, her back was in front of me, the fans start screaming but i sign them to stop so i can surprise her.

"That's amazing" Camila said when a fan handed her the painting she drew "can I take that so I can give it to (Y/N)?".

"Sure, you miss her?" The fan asked as she noticed me, Camila nodded with a sad smile.

"A lot" she look at the painting and i notice that was a painting of me and her, i wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"Hey babe" she turn around when she heard my voice, a big smile appeared on both of our face, she took my face in her hands like she couldn't believe i was there.

"Babe what are you doing here? I though your boss didn't let you take a break from work" she looked like she was in the sky, we didn't saw each other for a mouth, only in Skype but it's not the same.

"Well about that" i screech the back of you neck "he fired me yesterday, I told him that if he doesn't let me get a break I'll quit but he was ahead of me" she laughed "can we kiss? I missed your lips so much" she nodded and connect our lips, that was the best feeling in the world, finally feel her lips, her touch.

"Okay that enough kids" Sinu said and when she noticed the kiss going too heated, we totally forgot about her and the fans, we both blush and I hugged Sinu.

"Where's the girls?" I asked Camila's mom and Camila talked to the fans.

"They're in the hotel" she point at the building behind us.

After Camila done hugging and talking to the fans we get back into the hotel, Camila and I wanted to buy a room but Sinu didn't let us, she said she want to be with her little girl, but she probably don't want me and Camila do the thing in our room.

"Mom why can we buy a room?" Camila asked she was sounding like a little child that her mom didn't let her buy candy, that so cute.

"Camila can you help me please?" I struggle with close my suitcase.

"Sure princess" after a long time of trying we finally closed it.

"Hey Chancho and Chancho's mom" Dinah said when she enter the room "oh my gosh, I can't believe to my own eyes, the biggest loser is in here" she run straight to me and hugged me, because I was shorter then her she lift me up.

"Dinah! Put me down" I screamed and kicked with my legs in the air.

"Say you missed me" she hugged me tier.

"I missed you" she let go of me when i wasn't ready and I crashed into the floor with a loud noise.

"Dinah" Camila ran to me and helped me up from the floor.

Dinah get out of the room "girls Camila's babe is here" we heard her screamed from the hallway.

"(Y/N)" Ally was the first to come and hug me, after her i saw Normani and last Lauren.