10: Late night kung fu movies

- Justin -

After my shower, I dressed up as quickly as I could, going through the whole process of putting a hair net over my tied hair and slipping the wig on.

I almost slipped in the shower stall during the process as I cussed.

"You okay?" Luke laughed.

"Yeah, I'm cool." I cleared my throat, sticking on all the fake muscles and slipping a tee shirt and some jeans.

Once I came out, Luke was just casually..

Naked.

My eyes widened, as my lips parted to say something, but it closed again right after.

He was just nonchalantly scrolling down his phone, butt naked and wet.

"What the hell dude, put some clothes on!' I groaned, turning the opposite way around.

"Oh.. Sorry." He chuckled, noticing that I had got out of my shower.

I snuck a glimpse of him getting into a pair of boxers, and some jeans.

He lastly slips on a hoodie, me sighing in relief.

I just saw his part.. Wow..

I never even knew it would go that far, jesus take the wheel!

Who am I, oh my god I sounded like some crazed fangirl.

Which I wasn't.

"Hey, I really, really like your music." I said honestly.

That was probably the only honest thing I was ever gonna say.

"Thanks. Have a favourite?"

I quickly grabbed my stuff, following him out of the shower room.

"Um.. That song about the chick having heartbreak dilemmas." I couldn't quite grope onto the song title.

"Oh, Heartbreak Girl?" He chuckled.

"Yup, that's the one." I pointed as we walked side by side down the corridors.

I assumed that the others were already on the bus, hopefully taking a shower in there.

"Did you think Julie heard what I did?" He asks me.

I shrugged cluelessly, but I knew completely what he did.

That little lyric change in one of their songs to call Julie out?

Ugh, I'm Julie.

"I changed the lyrics in one of our songs for her." He chuckled, nudging his shoulder with mine as I jerked slightly.

"Oh yeah, yeah I noticed."

"Well.. Do you think she did?"

"Maybe." I bit back a smile, slinging the black bag over my shoulder.

"I'll race you." He smirked.

"What, no!' I frowned, but before I could even finish my sentence, Luke started to sprint down the corridors.

"Shit." I whispered, shaking my head as I ran as fast as I could, following him.

Once I gain my speed, he out of nowhere slips and slides as my eyes widened.

"Luke!" I gasped, as I stopped in a halt, jogging back over to the body slumped on the floor.

He was groaning in pain, and laughing at the same time, as I gulped.

"What the hell, man are you okay?!" I tried to ask seriously, but I just ended up laughing with him.

"Let's never do that again, please." He says, still on the floor.