Clumsy Little Pilot (Poe Dameron x Reader)

"Hey Y/N, do you mind helping with– Ah!"

You snapped your head up in time to see Poe trip on his tool box, hit his head on his X-Wing and fall face down on the floor with a groan.

Your eyes widened and you ran towards him, "Poe!" You exclaimed, crouching down to help him sit up. Your rested your hand on his back so he wouldn't fall backwards.

You took your other hand in his, "Are you alright?"

He looked up at you and smiled sheepishly, "I'm fine... This is becoming a bit of a habit, isn't it Y/N?"

You laughed, "Aw, my clumsy little pilot," You said as you studied his face, "There's a nasty bump on your forehead though," You said, concerned, "And look, you cut your cheek," You frowned.

Poe went to touch his cheek before wincing as his finger pressed down where it was sore. He hovered his hand above the bump and hummed, "I'll be alright, honesty, it's nothing," He smiled, trying to reassure you.

You stood up, "It's not nothing Poe. Remember last time you fell you said you were fine and then you passed out?"

He chuckled, "How could I forget? I almost crushed you when I fell on top of you."

You grinned as you recalled the moment before frowning again, "So let's not have a repeat of that, and get you checked out before we do anything else. Up. Now," You held your arms out to him to help him up.

When he stood, he wrapped an arm around your waist, "You're too good to me, you know that?"

You pressed a soft, quick kiss on his lips and waved you hand at him, "It's nothing you wouldn't do for me, Poe," You laughed, "That is, if I tripped over my tool box every time I had to repair something too," You winked before leading him to the infirmary.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Feel free to vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed it and want more!

Visit fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for even more Star Wars goodness!