Chapter Thirty Three

I was meant to upload this yesterday as a thank you for over 1k comments.
They make my day
But as I finished the chapter my laptop (the shitty virus one I'm trying to use) crashed.
I was like.. its fine, wattpad saves the story as it goes on
THE WHOLE CHAPTER WAS GONE. I WANTED TO SCREAM.
I was to annoyed to even tell you guys..

Im sorry on my behalf but the frustration, I knew I'd snap if I read any snarky comments for not uploading so I took a break.

But here it is!
Enjoooy and comment
--

A ticklish feeling on my stomach startled me enough to wake me. I jumped, letting out a slight squeal at the weight of a body on me.

When had I fallen asleep?

I glanced down, slowly allowing the thoughts return. Seth was in the exact same position.... still using my... well using me as a pillow.

He seemed to stir and grumble from my squeal. I shut my eyes, and began praying that he wouldn't wake up. I needed to escape the beast before he awakened.

"Evie.." Oh my god, his morning husky voice.

DON'T GET DISTRACTED

I peeked my eyes open to look at him.

"Why was I using your boobs as pillows.... why are- what's going on?" He held himself up, causing his muscles to show. I bit my tongue and forced my eyes to his face.

"Uh...." What did I say, "Can you not remember?"

He forced himself into a sitting position, rubbing his head. He stayed silent for a moment before his brow furrowed.

"You gave me the wrong pills, right?"

"YOU TOOK THE WRONG PILLS!" I was not being accused.

"Whatever" He grumbled before pausing, "I can't remember much"

His whole body tensed and I knew he remembered. He slowly looked toward me, his jaw tightened.

That jawline that could cut through anything....

DON'T GET BLOODY DISTRACTED!!

"Did I..."

"Kiss me? Yes"

"I do stupid stuff when I'm drugged up. Sorry"

"I-It's fine..." He didn't remember himself saying 'mine'. It wasn't important then... well the kiss wasn't either bu-

Stop. Overthinking.

"How are you feeling?" I pushed myself into a sitting position.

"Better, just a bit sniffly and headache" He muttered. His eyes went to my phone on his locker, "Did-"

"You gave it to me" I held up my hands so he couldn't accuse me.

I stood up, glancing back at him. He eyed the phone, "I guess you can have it back"

As much as I wanted it back I didn't want to use it until somehow I paid him back.

"Looks like you're desperate girlfriend seemed to message you a lot" He commented. I threw my eyes up with a sigh.

"I'll get you some nurofen for your headache and make some soup, okay?"

"Okay" he mumbled, lying back in the bed. I smiled at his action, at least he was letting me take care of him.

"If I find out you perved on me when I was sleeping" His words made my jaw drop. I raised my hand and pointed at him.