Fifty Three || Don't Raise Your Voice

Vena's Point of View

When I woke I felt a bit better about the whole situation. What Grayson did to poor Leah is just disgraceful. 

I am furious at Grayson because he knows the kind of pain cheating causes and how hard I went through it and now Leah is going to experience the same feeling. No, I'm not mad at him for screwing around with another girl. Like James said, Grayson didn't cheat on me. I don't think that Grayson realizes what he has done, Leah is going to hate him. I love Grayson and Leah together, they are great together and I just hope that Grayson sleeping with someone else won't demolish their relationship.

I pull the comforter off my body and glance around the room for a moment before having to deal with this mess. James's room has always been somewhat clean, but then again, it isn't at all. At a first glance it looks like a disaster, but really it just looks quite disorganized. I want to clean it so badly, but I'm sure James would freak out if I did. 

I open the bedroom door and walk down the hall. Sitting on the couch is James and Grayson. They weren't talking, no, they have their eyes glued to the television screen. 

"James," I say, trying to get his attention. 

James and Grayson both turned their heads in my direction. Just looking at Grayson made me disappointed. Why did he have to do this?

"Good morning, Darling," James greeted me. 

I smile down at him as genuine as I could. Grayson has my mood screwed up now. I walk around the couch and sit down on James's lap, turning so Grayson sees my back. I just really needed a few minutes before I talk to him about all this. 

I wrap my arms around his neck. He looked up at me and smiled. He gently kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

It was only a moment later when James started talking. "Ven, you should really talk to him," he whispers to me. 

I sigh, "I know, James."

I get off James and look at Grayson. "Come on Grayson," I tell him and start walking into the kitchen. A moment later I hear his footsteps following me.

I sit down at the end of the island and he sat at the other end. We sat there in silence for a minute. 

"I'm sorry."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Why are you telling me this? Leah is one who you went behind her back and cheated on." 

I am not here to screw around. He is in a mess that I know he can't get out of alone. 

He runs his hand through his hand in exasperation. "I know Vena, but it's not like I purposely meant to hurt her." 

My eyes widen, "So then you must have by accident slept with another girl then."

He is being absolutely ridiculous if he thinks that I am going to believe that. He's has to have a pretty good excuse to convince me that this isn't entirely his fault. 

After Grayson told me what happened, I am dumbfounded. How could he possibly blame this on the alcohol? I mean he's the one who drank so much, he's the one who made the terrible desicions. Plus, you he couldn't have been drunk enough to completely forget about the fact that he has a girlfriend, that's just not how it works. I just don't know what crossed his mind last night to make him do this. 

"Grayson, how could you be so stupid?" I mumble. 

On the bright side, it's not like he did this to purposely hurt her.  

"I don't know very. Last night was very blurry and I haven't got a clue to what came over me."

I shake my head, "Okay, I know that you were pretty drunk, but could've there been the possibility that you thought it was Leah you were sleeping with?" I ask hopefully.