Chapter 2

The thing about choosing to write a sequel is that I have to go and re-read the first one because let's face it, I don't remember shit lol. (Although I did quickly go through SICR, I do want to apologize in advance incase I may get some things wrong...or if some things might not add up to the first book) Actually wtf no I don't apologize. If you're not happy with something, gtfo. (Picture me saying that as nicely as possible).

I'll be completely honest. I have somewhat of an idea of where I want this story to go, but of course being the impatient person I am, I just had to start this sequel without really planning anything out (Kinda like I do with all my stories actually). SO, with that being said...I'm honestly waiting to see what happens just as much as you guys LOL. I got the bowl of popcorn out and everything, I'm just letting my fingers type whatever they feel like typing. The beginning may be a bit slow, because although this is a SEQUEL I do want to refresh everything for those who may have not read Stuck In Camp Rivers (which you really should get on that btw...wyd). It has been 5 years since the camp, so I guess reading the first one isn't TOO big of a deal. It'll just be more easier for you to know what's going on and etc. SO YEAH. Don't you guys just love my long ass author notes??? I know I do!!

Anyways, you know I love you. And I trust you. SO if you guys have any suggestions, please don't be afraid to let me know!  I know a lot of people wanted a sequel, so I decided to write one. But I want to hear what you guys think :)

I will also begin switching POVs as the story progresses

Vote/comment/fan <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN," I sang at the top of my lungs, lathering the foamy shampoo into my air as I let the warm water embrace my aching body. "SAID WE'RE RUNNING OUTTA TIME, WHAT DO YOU MEAN! OH OH OH WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

I closed my eyes, massaging my scalp as the concert (featuring just me) in the shower continued. I let the shampoo rinse out of my hair, the foamy substance running down my body and began swaying my hips to the music playing from my phone planted on the sink.

Suddenly the music shut off, and was replaced by my ringtone. I rolled my eyes and stopped dancing, the water continuously running. Who the hell's calling me? I decided to ignore it, and continue doing my business in here, thinking it'll eventually stop ringing.

Okay, it did. Nevermind it's ringing again. I groaned.

By the time I got to shaving my legs it stopped ringing, but it started ringing again; it honestly made me wonder who the hell had enough patience to sit there waiting for a phone to ring knowing the other person wasn't picking up any time soon.

I turned the water off, and recollected myself before slowly getting out of the shower, grabbing a towel to wrap around myself as I stood in the steamy bathroom. As I looked at my phone screen I saw that I didn't even know the number that was continuously calling me just now. I wrapped another towel over my head before grabbing my phone and leaving the bathroom.

"Molly?" I called throughout the house, hearing some pitter-patter in the kitchen.

"Yeah, in here!"

Molly was making Kraft Dinner when I found her. She was leaning against the counter as she waited for the water to boil, grinning at me.

"Do you know this number at all?" I asked curiously, walking up to her as I gave her my phone. Arching a brow, Molly looked at the number on the screen. By the look on her face I knew she didn't recognize it.