◦ 0 4 ◦

Water. Clover was being surrounded by water. Her eyes snapped open and all she could see was darkness. She looked up and saw the stars staring back down on her. It was night. She looked down, only to be met with murky opaque water, the salty taste in her mouth made it plain that she was in the middle of the ocean though there was no land to be seen. Or maybe she just couldn't see it because of how dark it was. Clover let out a scream when she felt something grasping her leg. She was tugged underwater and tried to kick herself free. She looked down and was horrified by what was clinging to her leg. It was her mother. Her face was sunken in and it looked like her skin was peeling away. She felt another hand on her leg and saw her father who looked similar to her mother. Then another hand on the opposite leg and looked down. Harry looked like her parents but he was screaming at her. Rage filled his face and Clover felt her heart beat heavily, almost painfully against her ribcage.

"No!" She shrieked, springing up in a sitting position, panting. Eggsy was by her side and there was water up to her ribs. She immediately stood, panic rushing through her veins. Eggsy and Clover stood on her bed. Eggsy had her hand tightly enclosed in his and the other pressed on the ceiling as the water rapidly rose.

"Alright, no one panic." Charlie ordered. "Listen to me. Stay calm." He pointed to the bathroom. "Loo snorkels, loo snorkels!"

"Loo snorkels?" Eggsy questioned.

"Shower-heads!" Roxy shouted in realisation.

"Shower-heads?" Eggsy repeated in confusion.

"She's right. Go! Fucking go!" Charlie shouted. The group swam to the bathroom. Clover had used her other hand, gripping the roof to pull herself up as she could no longer stand on her bed without the water covering her nose and mouth.

"Hey! Hang about, what's wrong with the fucking door!?" Eggsy yelled. He and Clover took one last gasp of water before it reached the ceiling. Clover tried to tug Eggsy towards the group. He slipped his hand from hers and swam to the door. Out of the corner of her eyes, Clover noticed something. Amelia, struggling to get out of her sheets, which in the water, would be a massive feat.

Clover swum up to her, trying to tug the heavy sheets from her scrambling body. Amelia had an alarmed look in her eyes as she thrashed around. Clover tried to calm her down, but she just kept flailing in her grip. Eggsy abandoned the door and, without knowing, swum past Clover and Amelia. Clover felt her head begin to spin, her attempts to free Amelia had become sluggish when gradually Amelia had stopped moving. Dread filled her. She kept trying to loosen the girl from the hold of her sheets. But when all the water vacated, she was washed away, losing her grip on Amelia.

Clover ended up in the corner of the room, leant up against the wall that had the now broken mirror on it with the water up to her collar bones. She rubbed the water from her eyes and felt her stomach and heart drop. On the privacy wall that distinguished the bathroom from the beds was Amelia, not breathing and unmoving.

"Congratulations on completing your first task." Clover heard Merlin say, although her eyes remained on Amelia. Eggsy looked around the room he was in behind the mirror, searching for Clover. "Charlie, Roxy, well done. For those of you that are still confused, if you can get a breathing tube around a U-bend of a toilet, you have an unlimited air supply. Simple physics worth remembering. Eggsy," his head snapped to Merlin, "well done for spotting that was a two way mirror."

"He's probably seen enough of them." Charlie quipped.

"Do you know where Clover is?" Eggsy mumbled to Roxy whose brows furrowed in concern. She looked around the room before shaking her head.

"Yeah, you can all wipe those smirks off your faces." Merlin said with a frown evident on his face. "Because as far as I'm concerned, every single one of you, except Clover, failed. You lot forgot the most important thing - teamwork." The group looked to where Merlin pointed. Roxy was quick to her feet, Eggsy not far behind her. Their eyes fell on Amelia. From there, Eggsy and Roxy's eyes scoured for Clover anxiously.