Chapter 41- LANA MARIÁ!!

(Lana's POV)
I had a plan of what I was going to tell the cast. But I'm going to go need Bex's help. So I decided to text her.
L- hey babe I need you help with something
B- what is it?
L- so I when to the doctor and long story short, I'm pregnant!🤓🤓
B-OH MY GOD LANA THATS INCREDIBLE!!😱😱
L- DONT YOU DARE TELL ANYONE OR I WILL END YOU!😡
B- Evil queen much😂 so what do you need help with.
L- I want the cast to think I have a rare cancer and have only a few months left!😆
B- what do I do🤓
L- just help convince them!
--------------- NEXT DAY------------
Well let's get the show on the road! In the car (at stoplights because I am a safe driver) I was watching so many animal abuse videos. I needed to be crying and have it be real. Well I park and smear my make up a bit, just to enhance the effect. I walk over to vexes trailer and give her some ideas. Lots of people came and asked what was going on. But I told them that I wanted to wait till everyone was around. After purposely no putting my all in my scene and forgetting my lines we were on lunch break. I was weepy most of the day and everyone bought it. We all ate lunch together because I told them I had some news that everyone needed to hear. After we had our pizza and Coke Ginny spoke up. "Lana what's going on?" I just shrugged. "Ya Lana, you haven't been your self. You didn't put your all into your scene. For god sake you forgot most of your monologue." Jen said while resting her hand on my leg. I looked at Bex and just like I told her, she began to cry. "Bex, Lana, your scaring me, what's going on" Sean said with worry in his voice. I being to cry and say "you going to have to find a new evil queen because I only have 8 months till...till." I don't Finnish the rest. Everyone gasps and freaked out. There was a lot of "OH MY GOD LANA" and everyone started to cry. I even saw a tear on Bobby. "When is chemo" Eddie asks quietly. "Lana we can't lose you, I can't even bear the though of losing you." Emilie said through tears. "Lana what can we do to make the rest of your time nice" Bex said. "Does Fred and the boys know yet?" Josh asked. Then everyone started taking at the same time. " it's 8 months till I... DELIVER MY BABY!!" I screamed. Everyone was in shock. I think they still thought I had cancer. "She's pregnant " Bex screams. When everyone realized the got pranked Ginny got up and slapped my arm "OH MY GOD LANA MARIÁ PARRILLA DONT EVER SCARE US LIKE THAT AGAIN" she scolded. "Sorry mom" I winked back. "so are you still planning on chemo or what?" Josh asks. "She doesn't have cancer stupid keep up" Bex laughed. "You had is so worried Lana but that was good" Eddie said. After work we when out for a cast celebration. I still think of that look of shock they all had. Oh god I'm so going to have to tell Ari about this.