9K Views Special + New Cover + A/N

Here is the long-awaited 9K views special! Arigato for 9K views once more! Well, almost no one left me questions, but meh! Questions are asked by CodilynLunn, Angryallie and SonElizabeth0910!

1. If you were in DBZ, what race would you be?)
I guess I would be half Saiyan and half human, which I like to call a hybrid! The hybrids are much more powerful  than Saiyans who are of the same age.

2. Which character do you like in DBZ?
To be honest, I didn't like anyone from the start. It was around the episode when Gohan was in high school when I started to like Gohan. (I thought he still looked kawaii during the Cell Saga.) Then Goten came along and... wow. Just wow. He looked almost like Gohan in GT. (Goten looks really cute in GT. I don't care even if GT isn't cannon!) So, it would have to be a tie between Gohan and Goten!

3. Would you pick Goku or Vegeta?
Goku. Apologies to the Veggie fans out there!

Oh yeah! I managed to make myself a new cover, and here it is!

I have to say, it was rather fun to make! But Cell though. He has that pedophile face 😂

Anyway, I have some news as well.

I have a huge writer's block (like, really huge) writer's block and I can't write anything at the moment. So I guess this is the end of bonus oneshots until I manage to find something to write about.

Sayonara for now, my dear readers!