.33|Woozi

It was lunch, and Woozi was nervous. Hoshi had finally successfully forced his to eat lunch with his friends.

Woozi gripped Hoshi's hand as they stood at the door to the cafeteria.

"Come on, they don't bite, "Hoshi said, pulling Woozi's arm as he tried to pull back. Hoshi got close to Woozi," Woozi come on, I won't let them bother you. They're nice, ".

Woozi shook his head as he tried to back away from Hoshi. Hoshi rolled his eyes and pulled Woozi to him by his waist. He bit Woozi's ear, causing him to let out a small squeal.

"It'll be your lips I bite next if you don't come on,"Hoshi smirked. Hoshi loved publicly displaying affection, while it was a touchy subject for Woozi.

Woozi bit his lip nervously as he let Hoshi pulled him into the lunchroom.

"Hey guys,"Hoshi said to his friends who were throwing French fries at one another.

"Was good Hoshi, " a boy with big eyes said, before smiling at Woozi.

"This is my boyfriend Jihoon, but you can call him Woozi,"Hoshi said sitting down, pulling Woozi next to him.

The boys said hi to Woozi in union, causing Woozi to smile, his cheeks tinted light pink before waving.

"Awww, he's so cute, " another boy said, reaching to squish Woozi's cheeks.

"Yah, hands off. He's mine, Jun, "Hoshi said, glaring at Jun, before kissing Woozi's cheek.

"Stop Soonyoung, "Woozi pushed Hoshi away gently, his cheeks getting a darker shade of pink.

"Oh, you ta-, " A younger boy said, but was interrupted when the big eyed boy shoved french fries down his throat.

"Dino was just saying he doesn't hear you talk much, so your voice is nice. My name is Minghao by the way," Minghao smiled at Woozi.

"Do you see what I go through?" Hoshi complained.

"Hey Mingyu, "Dino said, paying no attention to Hoshi as Mingyu sat at the table.

"Hey Jihoon, "Mingyu smiled at Woozi who waved before looking down.

"How do you know Woozi, hyung? " Dino asked.

"Old friends,"Woozi said the same time as Mingyu said,

"We used to go out. . .,"

"You guys used to what? " Hoshi's soda that was previously in his mouth was now all on the table, and Minghao, Jun, and Dino stuffed French fries in their mouths waiting for the scene that was about to unfold.