Chapter 21

Alexis

I got ready for the photo-shoot I'm doing for my agent before she goes on a business trip to promote me again.

Saying that I'm not tired is an understatement. I'm officially 6 months and it feels like I'm carrying a watermelon.

Brandon has been popping up at appointments, trips and even dropping by when I'm with Nia and Benz.

I've been cordial. I only mention the baby when he's around, or wants to be apart of a conversation.

Though at times I just want to hug him, kiss him, and make love to him. I just can't bring myself to do it only because I'm hurt.

I knew there was a chance of him being killed, or hurt, but I took that chance because he was my love.

************************

''Rub her stomach Michael and that'll be our last shot.'' The photographer said.

The chocolate model bent down and rubbed my stomach and I placed my hands on his shoulders and posed.

''Alright that's a wrap. Alexis welcome back.'' The photographer said.
I nodded and smiled.

''It was nice working with you Alexis.'' Michael kissed my hand.

I blushed and looked down. ''Thanks Michael.''

He gave me a warm hug and quickly kissed my neck and walked away.

I caught my breath and trembled.

I changed, got some more food and got in the car that Brandon hired a driver for.

'' Hey Neil can you take me to Panera.'' I requested.

'' Sure Ms. Alexis will that be all?'' He asked.

'' Yes please.''

************************

Sitting in Panera I ate my bread bowl and drunk my lemonade as a guy walked up to me.

''Hey beautiful.'' The guy said to me.
I studied his body and his face and smiled.

He pulled a chair out and sat down just to lick his pink lips

"Why you here by yourself cutie?" He questioned.
I blushed then responded. "Well I'm just enjoying this beautiful day, it's nice and peaceful."
"I have to agree with you. Tell me about yourself." He quizzed.
I took a deep breath only because he smelled so good and the sexual build up has been crazy.
"Well I'm 22, just moved here from down South. I'm an upcoming model and mommy to be." I said and rubbed my stomach.
He nodded and smiled.
"Beautiful and a working woman I appreciate that." He said.
I looked down hoping he would walk away knowing I'm pregnant.
"What's your name sir?" I smirked.
"Angelo......Angelo Smith."
"Alexis Jenkins."

*************************
"I really had fun Angelo." I said slowly walking to the car where Neil stand.
"So did I Alexis text me or give me a call sometime beautiful."He kissed my cheek and walked to his Jaguar.
"I suppose this is between me and you Ms. Alexis?" Neil asked.
"Yes just me and you for right now." I huffed.
"You got it."