Chapter 62

I stared at him in stunned silence, he didn't say anything else. He just went back to sleep. I ran my fingerd through his hair and shook my head. Rejection won't solve our problems, it will only add on to them. I tell myself that I hate him right now, but I don't. I can't.

I'm in love with him and have been. What he did was wrong, but maybe we could find a way to help him.

"I don't hate you, no matter how hard I try. That will never happen." I whispered.

"I love you." He murmured.

I smiled and kissed him on the forehead, "And I you."

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled softly at him, assuring him that I won't abandon him like everyone else.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lose control. I-I...I never wanted to hurt you. I know it was wrong." He whispered.

"I need help."

I frowned as he cried quietly, I then kissed him on the lips. When we parted, I smiled at him.

"And we'll get you some." I replied. "Now, go to sleep. You need the rest."

He slept for four hours straight, I shouldn't be surprised though. He hadn't slept at all since throwing me in the cell. A few pack members told me he had to fight off his dad throughout the three days.

He would always win, but this time he didn't. I know his dad is stronger, but Alaricas is stubborn. I'm so scared that it'll get him hurt one of these days.

I looked up from cleaning the blood off the ground as the door swung open. Eduardus seemed shocked when he saw me, I glared at him before finishing the cleaning.

"Where's the monster?" He asked.

I clenched my jaw, "He's your baby brother. The fact you can go from being a kind and concerned brother to being like your parents, disgusts me."

"Oh, stop denying it. You probably hate him too."

"I didn't turn around and abandon him, unlike you. I love him and will always love him. If you can immediately do this, then you never loved your brother." I spat.

He stood completely still as I stormed off. I sighed and threw the cleaner at the wall. I'm keeping his so called family away. All they do is hurt him abd I don't want that happening anymore.

I released a breath, running my hand through my hair, I walked upstairs. I poked my head into his room to see him still sleeping.

I stepped in and softly closed the door, I stayed quiet as I walked up to the bed. I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you, Alaricas." I whispered.

Seems like I'm the only person who actually does love him.