Chapter 26

{Emily POV}

"No." I said very broken.

"No, no ,no ,no, NO!" I yelled but no one heard me.

"NO DAMIAN!" I yelled and opened my eyes and stood up. I looked around me and saw that I was in my room. Someone was hugging me and I pushed him off. He looked up and saw that it was Damian.

"DAMIAN!" I yelled and pulled him back into a hug. I started crying and he looked at him, he was crying too.

"I thought I'd lost you." I said and he smiled.

"I'm here sister and I'm going nowhere." He said and the door opened. I saw Dick and Jason standing at the door with Tim.

"Emily!" Tim said and ran to me and kissed me on the lips. He let's go of me and I stood up. Jason hugged me and was shaking a little bit.

"You're awake." He said and I looked at them confused.

"What happened!? The last thing I remember was saving Damian." I said and Tim sighed.

{Tim POV}

We walked down to the cave and saw that no one was home.

"Bruce, Dick anyone!" I yelled and looked over at the screen. Emily pressed the emergency button on her belt and it showed Emily running away from Ra's al Ghul.

"Why didn't they call us!?" Jason said clenching his fists and I sighed.

"Maybe they needed to get to her as quick as possible." I said, he walked over to my uniform and threw it at me.

"Get dressed we're going after Emily." He said and I put on my uniform.

"Wait! It'll be better if we go under water." I said, I handed him one of our diving suits and he put it on. We took one of the boats and raced to Emily's wave point. We arrived and I saw that Emily was getting thrown in the water by Mirror Master and Damian fell in too. I jumped off the boat and searched for Emily. She had a weight stuck on her foot and couldn't get it off. She managed to get Damian's off and gave her rebreather to him. She tried to swim again but couldn't.

"No Emily don't." I said but she did. She let's go of Damian and he floated up again.

"I'll get her." Jason said and I nodded. I swam to Damian and rescued him. I was swimming away when I saw Dick being thrown in the water too.

"I can only get one person!" I said and Jason sighed. Dick wasn't moving but he was pulled out of the water by a dark figure. We took Damian and Emily back and Alfred checked her impulse.

"I don't think she'll be waking up soon, or even will." He said and my eyes started watering.

"Don't say that!" I yelled at him and he sighed.

"She saved master Damian's life, it was either she or Damian." He said and I looked at Damian's unconscious body. He was slowly waking up and he sat up.

"What happened?" He asked and I hugged him.

"Damian you're awake!" I yelled, I didn't care that he hates me more than anything, I was just happy to see him awake.

"Unhand me Drake!" He said and almost punched me. I let go of him and he saw Emily.

"No." He said and walked over to Emily. I put my hand on his shoulder ad he didn't slap it away.

"This should've been me!" He said and I shook my head.

"Master Damian no one should've faced this faith. You have a bigger life in front of you than that she had." Alfred said and Damian was crying.