Chapter 10

Just an author's note. Some characters in the story will be the same as people in real life. Like it states, this is a fiction book, so everything I write is for a story. The songs, the people, and the places mentioned are to be thought as if they exist only int eh story. For example, a song written by a real singer can be sung by someone in the story as if they wrote it. Another thing is that I will be changing some of the people's ages. I just wanted to let you guys know of it before you read this chapter. Now, I hope you all enjoy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Who are you guys?"

I stay still at their question. I don't know how to reply to them. so I look at Emily for an answer. She looks at them for a second then responds. 

"I am Emily Grey and this is Veronica Grey. We heard you guys around the corner and came to help. You don't have to worry. They won't be after you anymore."

"Wh-What? Wait, I am confused. What did you say your last name was?" asked the boy. 

"Grey. If you are wondering if we are related to the Royal family, then you are right." I see them both look at us in fright and I immediately feel bad for them. I can see them have endured so much pain, and I don't have to be able to read their minds. They say the door to the soul is their eyes, and I can say that statement still holds. 

"You don't have to worry. We are here to help you." I say. They look at me and I can see they are starting to get comfortable with us.

"Why would you want to help us? We are nobody. Everyone in our pack and clan hates us." The girl responds while wrapping her arms around her knees in fear. 

 "No one deserves to be abused. I know how you both feel and let me say, I have suffered more than you." I say and they have their mouths slightly open. 

"What do you mean? How can you know how we feel? You are a Royal. Everyone respects you." the girl says. Now that I mention it, I haven't asked what their names are. 

"Just forget it. We will talk about it later. Now, what are you names?" I ask them. They appear a little hesitate, but the boy responds after a few seconds. 

"Louis...Louis Tomlinson and that is Amelia White." he says while pointing to the girl." and we are hybrids." he finishes and I am in shock that they are like me. I haven't interacted with anyone other than Emily who is a hybrid. 

"Really, what kind?" I ask them. 

"Vampire and Werewolf." They say at the same time. I can see they are getting used to talking to us, mostly Amelia. 

"That's great, I am also a hybrid," I state and they gasp in shock.

"Really," Louis says. I nod my head and I can feel like we will be great friends in the future. 

"Um, sorry to interrupt, but we have to get ready. The other primes are coming soon," says Emily. 

Crap. I totally forgot they were coming today. 

"Hey, is it okay of they come also. I know it's training for me, but I really want to help them out." I ask Emily. I feel sorry for them. There was no one there to stand up for me, but now it's my turn to stand up for them. I will help them know how to defend themselves and let no one push them down. 

I can see Emily thinking about it before responding. "Fine, but you have to keep a watch over them. You can not get distracted right now. You are still in your first stage and it is the most vulnerable time for you." I nod and turn around towards Louis and Amelia.