Hate - Pietro Maximoff x Reader

Words: 1485
Pairing: Pietro Maximoff x Reader
Featuring: Wanda Maximoff, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark
Warnings: swearing, hate
Summary: You and Pietro do not get along. It's starting to worry the rest of the team that one day one of you will snap, so they make a plan to fix your arguing.
Author's Note: Maybe a little ooc tony, but oh well. I love enemies to lovers.

*Edited*

---

"Watch where you're going." You said as Pietro walked past you and hit your arm in the midst of it.

"Mhm." Pietro just rolled his eyes. "Says you, always in my way."

"Maybe if you actually slowed down for once, you could do something right." You fought back.

"If you actually came to training on time, then maybe you'd be able to catch up," Pietro said.

"Maybe if you were a little more of a human, then I wouldn't have had a broken arm." You said, referring to a mission that ended you with a broken arm; what a great partner Pietro was.

"And maybe if you weren't so clumsy all the time, then you would not have had a broken arm."

"I'd love to kill you." You whispered as you got closer to him.

"Ha, funny, so far, I've been close to death multiple times, and I'm still here. I just do not die." Pietro said.

Wanda looked over at Steve, while she watched you and Pietro bicker. "This is getting worse every day." She said.

"Yeah, I know. One day they might actually kill each other." Steve said quietly, and Wanda flinched. "Sorry, I know you don't like seeing your best friend and your brother fight."

"No, we have to do something about this," Wanda said to Steve.

As they began to hatch a plan, you had twisted Pietro's arm around behind his back, while you both were yelling at each other.

"You should not have done that," Pietro told you and started to run, and somehow, you ended up on the floor.

"You're not the only one who has learned something from Natasha." You whispered and stood back up. You both were back to fighting in the hallway.

After a minute of this fight, Tony Stark walked down the hallway, walking around the fight and into the conversation Steve and Wanda were having.

"If they're going to kill each other, can we at least record it? And maybe cook up some popcorn?" Tony asked the two with a slight smile.

"Yes, but they're not going to kill each other," Steve said, and Tony cocked an eyebrow.

"Steve and I have come up with a plan. We are going to lock them in a room together with nothing but each other, and we will wait until they make up." Wanda explained.

"...How are you going to get both of them in a room together?" Tony asked. "We know you can't hack into (Y/N)'s mind thanks to that weird ability, and you don't want to go into Speedy's so-"

"I will use the power of talking to my brother and my best friend by giving them false information." Wanda smiled a bit evil.

"Oh, right. I forgot someone actually likes them." Tony said, and Wanda rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." Wanda smiled.

"Can I put cameras in the room so we can watch the not kill each other?" Tony asked.

"We're just going to make them go to Wanda's room," Steve explained.

"Perfect! I'm going to go install a camera!" Tony said, and before either of them could respond, he ran away.