Forty!!!

"Buddy tu please relax kar. She will be fine. Hum sab hain nai... we will get her back. Uncle is tracking their every move. Bohath jaldhi we will come to know where they are. Agar Nandini ko pathaa chalega ki you became like this in her absence use bohoth gussa aayega .. you know na hamaari mini monster kaisi hain" Cabir said trying to lighten up the mood. There was no reaction from him.

He got up and joined his friends, "Guys I am scared kahii ye phir se 2 saal pehle jaise tha waisa na ho jaaye.. We can't let that happen to him again. And this time no one can make him normal again... "Cabir said to the rest.

"Why does he has to suffer so much...? Kisi kaa kabhi buraa nai kiya toh hamesha unhe hi kyu suffer karna padtha hain cabir... nai dhekh sakthi waapas unhe aise" Navya said hugging Cabir. Everyone was in tears by now.

Manik got up and went out and scared of what he'll do, Cabir followed him. He was walking until he reached his car and was about to get in when Cabir stopped him.

"Manik! Kahaa jar a hain?" he asked. Manik just jerked his hand and tried to get in when Cabir held his shoulder and pushed him back.

"Samajh nai aatha hain kya tujhe? Bola naa use kuch nai hogaa... please Manik get a grip of yourself" he said holding his hands. That's is for Mani, he just crashed into a hug and started sobbing badly.

"I know...joke saath close hotha hoon, they have to leave me. How could I do this to her? Its all because of me" he started blaming himself.

"Manik aisa math bol yaar. You brought happiness back in her life. She considers you as her luck, so please aisa math soch. She called me her brother Manik, and I will not let anything happen to my sister. Jaise tere liye, shes everything. For me she's everything...my only family... so just mark my words..." he said and now Manik was calming down slowly.

Meanwhile, Nandini's phone which was in his pocket buzzes.

There was text message form the bank in which Nandini had an account. There was a debit transaction. Manik first ignores it, but then reality hits him.

He shows the message to Cabir. They quickly go in and show the message to the police and track down the transaction.

It was a purchase of air ticket s for three people. Now they figured out where they are going to be.

"Yehh bohoth smart hain.. but he didn't realize that nanidni's phone is with us" Uncle said looking at Manik.

"Asia hi hothead hair uncle when you try to harm someone, you dig your own grave. But now we need to leave" he replied. There was peace back on his face now.

"Nandini I am coming" he thought in his mind and soon they all left for NYC.

Meanwhile, Nandini was on a wheel chair and she was unconscious. Maama, karthik and a guard were sitting next to her. They were waiting in the lounge at the airport.

"Dad! I don't think we are doing the right thing. Agar Manik ko patha chal gaya toh we'll be in trouble. Wohh kahii ka nai chodega" Karthi was trying to act wise and warning his dad.

"Tu chup kar.. I have planned everything and wohh kabhi nai aa payega.. I know they must be just tracking me down and ignoring that I can use Nandini's card for buying our tickets. Ithni panic wohh ye baath soch bhi nai sakthe hain" he sounded so confident.

Manik as usual was driving very harshly not paying any heed to Cabir and his friends who were asking him to slow down and that's when his eyes fell on the heart pendent that was hanging down the mirror. He stopped with a jerk as soon as his eyes fell on it. Gad they were all wearing seat belts as the car stopped with screeching sound. He held the pendent in his hand and tightly closed his fist remembering the words he said to her when she asked for the reason of putting her photo. He mentally patted his head and started driving. But like a normal person in a normal speed.