7~All I See is Red

Logan softly shook me awake. "Wake up, sleeping beauty." he murmured to me. 

  My voice was raspy from crying. "Don't make me."

  He moved me over and bought me close to his chest. "Don't cry, little one. In this world only the strong survive."

  I shook my head, "Then let me die."

   He pulled away from me. "The Vindicta pack is here. The greeting is mandatory by order of the alpha. If you don't show up you will surely die."

  I hummed in reply. I covered up my face with makeup and put on a small dress. Logan smiled, "I'll be your date to the party." he teased. I looked him up and down, surveying his suit. 

  "I guess you'll do

  "I guess you'll do." I smiled slightly. He took my hand and drew circles in my hand. "She's your mate, isn't she?"

  He froze, "Hm?"

  I frowned, "Jenna."

  He swallowed, "She had things she needs to sort out. Boys." his grip on my hand tightened.

  "Will you forgive her? Her virtue has been taken."

  "She is my mate. I cannot change the past. But I can choose the future."

  I swallowed and wished my mate thought the same. I cleared my throat awkwardly, "Ready?" He took my hand in his and pulled me against his chest. 

   "One day you'll find your mate, and Axel won't matter."

   I closed my eyes and smiled sadly. "I am already too far gone. It's too late. My fate is sealed."

   "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

   "Drop it, Logan." I said softly. "Nothing good ever comes out of being involved in my life."

~

   Astrid glared at the back of Axel's head, with two girls and a few boys surrounding her. They treated everyone in my pack with frigid hate. Astrid had not been dead, she just found people that loved her.

   I swallowed as her pack members trained their eyes on me. They growled savagely at me. I growled back, "Go suck a dick." I snapped at them.

   Astrid snarled when she noticed I was insulting her pack members. The red head smirked at me, "Sure can you give us some tips, slut?" 

   I smiled sweetly, "Sure. First things first, get rid of the whole ugly face crap you've got going on. It's a turn off."

   She lunged at me and pinned me up against the tree. "You bitch." 

   I stared into her eyes. "Come on, traffic light." I said, glancing at her red hair, green eyes, and yellow shirt. "Let's see if you have the guts to snap my neck. Maybe Astrid will even let you off your leash for a bit and you'll have some extra fun and torture me for sleeping with Astrid's mate." I leaned closer. 

   I assessed the gathering of the people at the pack dining hall. "Maybe you're all expecting me to apologize for sleeping with someone who wasn't my destined. But guess what. I don't regret a thing. I'll take every disgusted glance and whisper, to do it all over again."

   The hall gasped when Astrid shifted into her blonde wolf. It was bigger than it was a year ago. Her wolf had grown at least a foot. It was bone chilling with it's ethereal blue eyes and thick coat. It's muscular body propelled it into me right as I shifted.

   I flew into the nearest snow covered tree and gasped for breath as the pounds of snow landed on me

   I flew into the nearest snow covered tree and gasped for breath as the pounds of snow landed on me. I was already in my grey wolf form. I was the size of a small regular wolf. Seeing as most regular werewolves were two times that size, I was considered tiny. 

   I struggled under the white snow and finally wriggled out. I bared my teeth at my sister's giant wolf. Her wolf seemed to laugh at my size and stature. She attempted to bat at me with her left fore-paw, but didn't expect me to duck under and sever muscle from bone as I bit her underside. I darted a few feet away and raised my hackles when I saw two men come into view.

 I darted a few feet away and raised my hackles when I saw two men come into view

   Astrid ignored them and ripped into my shoulder while I was distracted. I howled in pain when she continued to snap my paw. I unsteadily rose to my feet and stumbled a little. My wolf jumped at Astrid's back and I dug my claws in to keep steady. I could still feel the fire spreading across my body at the shoulder wound, not to mention my broken paw. 

   Astrid easily bucked me off and sent me flying towards the men that arrived. Her new pack jeered and laughed while I slumped into the snow in defeat. I watched the pure snow stain red with my blood. It seeped into a dark puddle that surrounded me. 

   I stared up at the men. I tore my eyes away from the other man and focused on the boy I knew to be the alpha of the Vindicta pack. I stared at his shirtless torso, why must everyone be shirtless? He stared at me with cold blue eyes and ran a hand through his brown hair. Alpha Titus Kayne.

   He could not hold my attention. It was the man next to him that enraptured my soul. I stared into my mate's gold eyes that held such fierce dislike. And they walked away along with the rest of the crowd. I watched my mate leave me.

   As I felt the snow's cold seep into my body I could only remember the boy with the gold eyes. He had left me, again. I curled into a ball, in the middle of my blood-tainted snow. I wrapped my tail around me and shivered even in my wolf state. 

   My head spun and even through it all, I only saw gold eyes. Metallic gold eyes, that held so much hate for me. I saw the sun drop into the horizon, to be replaced by the moon. My eyes finally closed, and I sighed when my whole body stopped shaking. My final sight was the red  surrounding me. All I saw was red. 

   My mate never came back for me, even as my wolf whimpered. I sunk back into the corners of my mind and felt my heart shatter when I saw her howl and whine for the boy that would never come. She struggled to stand up, but didn't even have the strength to move her body out of its curled position. Many thoughts crossed my mind the moment before the cold, blood, and pain finally finished their jobs. 

You deserve this. 

A/N: Please vote, comment, and share! They are greatly appreciated.

Thank you guy so much for almost 500 reads! Keep it up! Love you guys.