Chapter 8: Crustel White

[EDITED]

A/N: BTW, Phicia refer Crustell White as oldman.

Crustel White Re Moztier, born at Iffea 1980. His Mother Frinzelle Dam Re Moztier was a cast-out, but who would ever thought that this cast-out would have a genius son?!

Crustel at the age of 6 could already wield elementary Spells and at the age of 12 he awakened the Re Moztier's innate skill. When this news got into the Emperor's ear he immediately called his cast-out daughter, Frizelle Dam, together with Crustell White.

Even in front of the king, Crustel White showed maturity despite being a 12 year old kid. This of course just made the Emperor more happy. After using some various reason and scheme, Crustel White got the king's trust, and had the most highest position just next to the king. As time passed, Crustel White's position got higher and higher, to the point that his position is now on par with the king. The previous king gave him the title of Grand Elder, and everyone recognizes him as the Guardian of the kingdom.

Crustell White was always praised as an unrivalled genius wherever he went, this of course made his head big.

***

Crustell continuously cursed inside his head.

'Genius my ass!! Unrivalled your grandfather!! Damn!! I almost went insane just because of that voice!! And now this kid!! Not only is he calm-- he's just way too young!!'

A/n: The voice he is talking about is the spirit that is imprinted on their bloodline, after every Re Moztier awakens there would be a voice that tests them, either they will become a 'true' Re Moztier, the consequences of not passing the test is either dying or losing one's mind.

Crustell gritted his teeth as he forcefully concealed his killing intent.

'They are my brethen, I shouldn't kill them, They are my brethen!!' he continuously said to himself.

In a second he sent a sliver of his spiritual consciousness to the leisurely walking Emperor Clayde. Saying: 'I'm going to teach your child a bit of lesson. You think of a way to coax your little lady'

At this message King Clayde's face that was full of vigor suddenly, became deathly white.

Who was Crustel White? He was a person who would kill without blinking an eye, and still claim himself to be innocent. He was afterall the Guardian of the kingdom.

'Little lesson your aunt!! You just killed a random servant, because they accidentally touched your favorite book!!' Emperor Clayde then thought at Meartle's worried face, his heart ached and his face showed a dotingly look but then he thought of Meartle's anger if she heard what could happen. His complexion then became deathly white.

Emperor Clayde's anxious appearance blurred then disappeared.

--

Pal's killing intent poured, and he instantly tried to kick the oldman's balls.

Good!!

I didn't have time to rejoice, as the oldman's face was really dark, and it seemed like he was ready to eat Pal. In the moment that I started to get up and run beside Pal, The oldman's body flickered then he appeared beside Pal, then his hand positioned in a chopping manner,

"PAL!!" I cried alarmingly as I condensed a small water knife, then targeted the oldman's hand.

The oldman's hand blurred then Palleo fell unconscious the water knife that I condensed hit the wall.

Damn!! This is bullshit!!

While I was cursing. My father's overbearing aura suddenly disappeared then---