Chapter 21

Hey guys, so here you go!

Picture on the side is Trevor Daly (Aka Francisco Lachowski omfg sofuckinghotjesuschrist) --->

SO YEAH. BASICALLY

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter. 21

T R E V O R

"Okay," Coach barked, looking at all of us as we sat in the locker rooms, patiently waiting for him to tell us what was so important. "So, you all know about the Philadelphia trip coming up right?"

We all muttered our answers, which were mostly yes. Except for Brock, who looked clueless as fuck. Coach sighed, and turned to him.

"Brock, have you been living under a rock?"

"HAHA," I exclaimed, grinning as I ruffled my hair with the towel. "That rhymed."

A couple of the guys laughed, and Brock just flipped me off. Coach smirked a little, and took out his clipboard.

"In a couple weeks, we're going to Philly. I'm sure I've mentioned this a million times...Brock."

David and Nathen started poking Brock, who rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, just to clear things up, I'll go through everything again."

"Wait, wait, wait," Mark raised a hand. "Is it gonna be expensive, Coach?"

Coach pursed his lips, and stroked his chin a bit before shrugging his shoulders. "Not really. It's going to be nothing compared to California in June. But I was going to get to that, Mark. So just wait a few minutes, okay?"

"Okay," Mark muttered, nodding his head.

"WHAT, WE'RE GOING TO CALIFORNIA?" David screamed, his eyes sparkling in excitement as he jumped out of his seat. We all chuckled at him, because that poor boy has always wanted to go to California.

"Yes, David. In June, so we still have a few months to go."

"AW, SICK MAN, THIS IS SO GREAT," David exclaimed, grinning from ear-to-ear as he began twerking in the middle of the locker room half naked. Yes...Twerking.

"Dave, sit the fuck down," Coach muttered in boredom, and we all laughed at David as he walked back to the bench to sit.

"ANYWAYS, God dammit," Coach continued. "So, about this Philly trip. It's not going to be too difficult to arrange. I already got the buses and hotel booked--"

"WOO, HOTEL. YEAH EH!" David screamed, fist pumping the air. Nathen and I exchanged amused glances before I burst out laughing.

"Dave's never had that luxurious life," Nathen chuckled, patting David's head. Dave shot Nate a glare.

"Okay, you little shits. Are you done interuppting me?" Coach demanded, narrowing his eyes.

We all nodded, and Coach began to walk around the room, handing out booklets to the team. "Obviously, we're gonna need your parents' permission for the trip. This is a booklet I put together for all of you guys, regarding the trip. It tells you what you'll need, how much it'll all cost, and whatnot. It's a couple pages long, but it's basically asking for your health information, and things like that. You need to bring these in by Monday. No later than that."

I quickly scanned through the small booklet, before shoving it in my bag. Coach raised an eyebrow at me, and I just smirked at him.

"We're going to be staying in Philly for four days. We'll leave the Friday morning, and come back Monday night. The tournament is on Saturday and Sunday, so I want you guys to be ready. We're not going to be facing Disney Princesses, we're going to be facing tough American highschool footballers."