twenty one

justin

after the show, ryan and khalil went to talk to maejor. hailey and i stood by the entrance in silence. then i heard someone say my name, me turning around to a petite and short girl. "hi, im anna. i work with audrey and she's busy right now but she asked you to come to her hotel if you can. i have the information if you want it."

"what's she doing? i could wait."

"no, she's not busy here. she already left." well then.

"okay, yeah give me the info." i nod. hailey pokes me and points to the limo, so i go and get the other two, ignoring maejor since he's still not speaking to me. avery grabbed my arm before i got to walk away.

"i don't know what's happening, but i've never seen audrey so mixed in her emotions." avery spoke sternly. "when she told me she was in la, she explained your phone call to me and she was crying so much after that talk. now she can't stop smiling."

"i-"

"whatever you're doing to keep her smiling, keep doing it."

i was tired of this. "you know, audrey isn't the innocent one in this. she isn't the only one with fucking feelings. everyone so worried about her and how she feels, what about how i feel? all of my friends are too worried about audrey to even care about me, especially maejor since he was picking sides, again."

"i ain't pick sides, im with my girlfriend." maejor spoke. "just never contacted you because i was around audrey a lot and you just took it the wrong way. when you started acting like a pussy ass bitch, that's when my feelings changed."

i was going to speak, i was going to start yelling. that's how mad i was, but hailey and ryan both pulled my arms and told me to keep walking. khalil was the first in the car, then spoke, "are you still going to audrey's hotel?"

"not right now." i mumble.

+

audrey

avery had explained to me what happened, and how she felt bad about not taking justin's feelings into consideration but she was looking out for me, her best friend so she didn't really care. then about the little altercation between maejor and justin.

so, i called justin and he immediately answered.

"i didn't mean to answer, i was texting you that i'm coming to your door right now and i kinda clicked accept." justin said, then i heard someone knock on the door. "it's me."

"okay." i chuckle. when i open the door, he didn't look so happy and that made me frown. "you okay?"

"i'm guessing avery told you already." he walks in and sits down. "why do they favorite you?"

i furrow my eyebrows, sitting down next to him. "i didn't know they favorited me. i expected avery to because she's my best friend, b-"

"maejor and i don't even speak because of you. za is avoiding me and i don't think khalil doesn't want to be around me." he explains, an obvious attutude. sighing, i just stare at him.

"za was the one i kissed."

justin eyes widen as he turns to look at me. "i'm sorry." i mumble. "he rejected me, probably because of you."

he didn't speak, so that just hinted at me that he was mad. "can we talk tomorrow? i'm tired and i just ..." he sighs heavily again.

"you can stay here if you want." i shrug. "you just got here."

"okay."

-------

im in math updating rn 😂