Fun At The Mall

Taraji POV

I slightly knocked on the door and trey didn't open the door. I sighed and walked in, opening the door myself. I saw trey there playing his PlayStation and playing black ops. I smiled at how good he was. He sulked and glanced at me for a second then turning his head back to the screen. "Creepyclown, i need you to go and flank them with a shockwave" he said into the mic and i smiled. I wasn't much of a modern day gamer because i have no idea how to even shoot or aim in these controllers and stuff these days. I watched him for a second and when he died he sighed. "Can you get out....you're making me lose" he told me. I sighed and walked over to him. "I must be in your head and making you nervous.." i said smiling at him. He rolled his eyes. "Can you please tell me what's wrong? I'm willing to listen.." i told him. He didn't respond for awhile but the then sighed but didn't look at me. "Fine...i just fell bad about you being with my uncle...i liked you and now that you're with him i feel like now you're not gonna like us anymore and just care about terrence like the other women..." he said as he continued playing black ops. "I would never forget about you guys...i still love all of you...Thats what i was thinking we could take you guys shopping today...but if you're still mad at me i get it.." i told him. "You really won't stop caring about us? You won't hurt us or my uncle?" he asked me looking at me. I smiled. "I would never in my life hurt you kids or your uncle because i love you all very much. I'm so glad i met you kids...i really am..i want to take you guys out today to have a good time..." i told him and he showed a small smile. "You really love him? The other women said that too.." he said and i sighed. "I really love your uncle...so much that it hurts. You see how hard it was for us to get together. I thought i would never find someone like him but i did.." i told him. "I think he loves you to...alot. He won't stop talking about you. I mean you really like you but he talks about you so much to where it gets irritating.." he said and i giggled and smiled to myself. "You can still try to win my heart. Maybe you'll be better than your uncle.." i told him smiling. "I'm defidently still going to try.." he said grinning. I chuckled and kissed him on the cheek and he smiled. "Are you going to come with us to the mall now?" i asked him and he nodded smiling. They were already dressed and stuff so we were ready to go. I was walking to the stairs and i stopped, hearing terrence and the kids talking. "Do you really love her uncle?" asked nicki. "I sure do...alot too.." he said. "How much?!" asia asked crossing her arms. "As much as...well...this house...my job...i mean more than everything...anything...well not you guys included you know.." he said smiling. I smiled to myself. "So you would fight for her?" asked nicki. "I already did.." he said smiling and i smiled too. "Really?! Who won?!" asked nicki. "Well me of course.." he said and i chuckled. "On a scale of one to a million how much do you love her?" asked nicki. "He probably will say something like 100.." said asia pouting. "Um...no. I love her to infinity.." he said and i blushed. "She's just so pretty, no beautiful. And she's so funny and adorable...and she always dresses so nice and smells so good, she's so warm and cuddly, she's the best" he said and the girls awed. "Awww!" they both said at the same time. Chris was in the bathroom i think. I walked downstairs and terrence came up to me and wrapped his arms around me, peacking my lips even though i covered our faces so the kids wouldn't see it. The girls were like "ewww!" and i giggled and pulled away. Terrence wrapped his arms around me from behind and put his face in my neck. "So did you talk to him?" he asked me. I nodded and smiled. "Yep...he said that he's still going to try to win my heart so you better watch out.." i told him playfully and he chuckled and kissed my cheek. Trey came downstairs and mean mugged terrence. Terrennce gave him a "what did i do?!" look and i chuckled. Chris in fact was in the bathroom and came out drying his hands. I was surprised that he actually put the toilet seat down...most little boys forget to do that. "I'm ready.." said chris as everyone else agreed.

((chris outfit)