Fifty Four || This Should Be Good

I turn and look at James. "James, why are you blabbering to everyone."

He hooks his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into him gently, "Aw, I love you too," he kisses the top of my head.

I pulled away from his arms and looked at him seriously. I don't know what the hell he is doing, but he defiantly shouldn't be doing this.

"James, a word," I jerk my head away from the table.

I heard a series of 'Ooohs'. James just shrugged and followed me. After we were a fair distance away from the table I turned to James.

"What are you doing, James? You can't do that," I cross my arms across my chest.

"Vena, it's just Grant, Clair and Ryder. Who are they going to tell?"

I shake my head, "No, James. This is Grayson's mess and I'm sure that he's going to appriecate everyone knowing what he did."

James nods quickly, "Don't you see Vena? Grayson deserves just a little bit of playback. Plus, it would get out eventually anyways."

I thought about James's words. I mean I guess he's right, but who couldn't we just let karma takes it's toll?

I shake my head, I am really starting to get a headache about this whole thing. He looks down at me and smiles slightly. "I am really sorry about all this, Vena."

I look up at him, "It's not your fault, Grayson has just really stressed me out."

He places his hands on my shoulders, "Vena, listen to me. This isn't your problem, it's his. Please relax a bit okay?"

He's right, I need to stop. This isn't something I should be stressed about; it's Grayson's mistakes not mine. This is why I needed someone like James in my life. He sets my mind straight when no one else can.

I nod to his words. I stepped into his body and wrapped my arms around him. I heard him chuckle, but he hugged my back. I feel as his hand runs down my hair. "I love you," I tell him, looking up at him, resting my chin on his chest.

He smiled down at me, "I love you too." He leaned down adn gently kissed my lips. Within the last five minutes standing here, I had forgotten that we're surrounded by people.

When James pulled away from me and he had a smirk on his face.

"What?" I ask cautionsly.

"Y'know what we were doing before all this?"

I shake my head, I honeslty couldn't remember.

He leans into my ear, "I was so close to going down on you," he whispers in my ear. He abrupted tugged on my ear gently with his teeth. I had to physically stop myself from letting my eyes fall back into my head.

This whole coversation started with me wondering why he is telling people about Grayson to him seducing me.

Although, that did remind me what we were doing before Grayson came into our apartment. Damn Grayson. Now that I think about, I was too caught up in the Grayson stituation that I didn't realize that Grayson actually interupted us, like who does he think he is? Kanye?

James smirked (not that the expression actually ever left his face) and grabbed my hand and lead my back to the table.

"Okay, you guys are going to have to talk to Grayson about the whole situation. He basically cheated on Leah, if you want the whole story, you can go ask him about it."