XXVI- A Spy?

Greyson snatched Indianna's phone out of her hand and he stiffened. "He's been texting you!" He growled. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me?"

Indianna's eyes were locked on the phone in Greyson's hand. "He killed my dad," she whispered. "He..." Indianna wrapped her hand round her scarred wrist and Greyson frowned- realising now was not the time to be angry at Indianna. He needed to be there for her. He pocketed her phone and wrapped his arms round her, resting his chin on her head. "He killed my dad."

"Shh," Greyson whispered. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I didn't want to worry you."

"He attacked me," she whispered and buried her face in his chest.

"He's not going to hurt you ever again. I promise," Greyson said lowly.

"He's here," she said shakily. "He's been following me. How else is he going to know where I am and what I'm doing?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Greyson muttered and shook his head. "You should've told me, sugar."

"I don't know why at first," Indianna admitted. "But then he threatened you."

"Your safety becomes before mine," Greyson said sternly, resting his hands on Indianna's shoulders and looking her in the eyes. "Always."

Indianna nodded and looked around the canteen. Everyone seemed oblivious to what was going on. It would be impossible to figure out who was watching them.

"Greyson, what's wrong?" Brooke asked, walking up to the two of them.

"Rogue," Greyson muttered. "Brooklyn, you need to stay near Harry, okay? Rogue is dangerous and you're vulnerable."

Brooke pursed her lips, not liking being referred to as vulnerable, but Greyson was right. She was human whereas Rogue was a dangerous werewolf. "Do they know?"

"They're about to find out," Greyson said. "I just mind linked the guys to join us."

"What's up, dudes?" Kal asked, slinging his arm round Brooke's shoulder as him and the others joined Indianna, Brooke and Greyson.

"Rogue," Greyson said bitterly as Harry barged Kal away from Brooke and held onto her protectively from behind. Greyson's eyes flickered around the canteen before he nodded to the doors and everyone walked out of the canteen and into the empty hallway. "Rogue is here."

"I thought he left after you saw him that night," Ace frowned.

"We thought wrong. We were stupid to assume he would just leave. He's been texting Indianna and he knows what we're doing and saying," Greyson said, tightening his hold on Indianna's hand.

"Texting?" Ace repeated. "When did he start?"

"A few weeks ago," Indianna said quietly.

"Why didn't-"

"The details do not matter right now," Greyson cut Ace off. "What does matter is that Rogue is able to see and hear us. We need to find out who is doing his dirty work and spying on Indianna."

"You think someone else could be watching us?" Indianna wondered.

"I think someone else could be his eyes and ears," Greyson nodded. "Rogue isn't stupid. He wouldn't get too close to us. He definitely would not come to the school. We would be able to detect him in an instant. He's being sneaky... Smart. We need to be smarter."

"Dude, you said the creep has been texting her; track the phone," Kal said. "Have you not seen any spy movies? Always track the phone."

"Kal, this is serious," Ace muttered, elbowing Kal in the ribs.