Part 10

We pull up and I already see people walking into the hotel. I look at her and we jump out. 

"Did he buy the whole hotel?" Hunter asked and I smiled

"That's what Charisma said." I told her and she nodded. 

"I can't wait to meet her." She says and i smile and motion with my head for us to go in and we do. We walk through the lobby and go to the pool hallway and there were already poeple in here. But we were late acctually it's 7 and the sun is starting to go down a little. We go threw the crowd and push threw a door to get to a pool. A huge pool.

"Wow it's pretty as fuck

"Wow it's pretty as fuck." Me and hunter both say and we walk threw and every looks at us. 

"Aye there go Samira!" Everyone looks at me and they cheer and a i smile and walk over to the pool. I go get a drink and smell it.

"Fruity I like it." I say and Hunter grabs one to and a familiar person walks up to us and smiles.

"Hey Samira." He says and I try to remembeer him from inside the car. Dillyn i think.

"Hey Dillyn right?" I ask and he smiled. 

"Yes ma'am." He says and I smile and he looks at Hunter for a split second then he looks back at her like he was suprised. He looks her up and down then smirks. 

"And what is your name?" He asked and she smiled.

"Hunter." She says and she sticks her hand out and he takes it nd kisses it which makes hunter giggle. 

"Dillyn!" I look over to see Will but Lucas nowhere in sight. Dillyn sighs ooking up at Hunter. 

"Hope I see you again. Hunter." He says her name softly with a nice smile and walks past her and we turn to look at him. He turned around once and smiled then kept going to the other side of the pool. I look at hunter and she smiled.

"He's cold!!" She says and we smile and look at him from across the pool and he was talking  to Will occasionally looking over. I chuckled as she smiled.

"Samira!" I turn to see Charisma and she smiled coming up to me. "I need to talk to you." She says and sees Hunter and looks back at me raising an eyebrow.

"This is Hunter, Charisma Hunter Vise Versa." I say and they both smile shaking each others hand. 

"Okay I really gotta tell you this!" She says and Hunter was looking at a group of people and was smiling. 

"I know them. Be right back." She walked away and I looked at Charisma and she pulled me inside and we sat on a lounge chair and she smiled at me.  

"What??" I asked and she smiled hard.

"Okay so at the party me and Will kissed." She says and i kinda rmember seeing them in the party kissing. I nod and she smiles." After that we walked outside to see that you'll had left so we just decided to catch a ride with someone but Will ended up not feeling good so I went to his house with him."

*************CHARISMA'S P.O.V**********************

I walked into his house I've been into a million times. But never when it was just me and him. I watched him walk over to his couch and sit down and a went in the kitchen and grabbed a clean rag and put wet water on it and walked over to him and sat next to him and he laid his head on my shoulder and I smiled putting the cold rag on his forehead.

"Better?" I asked and he looked up at me. 

"No." He says and I smile and he grabs the rag and puts it on the floor. I look at him and he puts his hand on my thigh to prop himself up and kisses me. I kiss him back. He runs his fingers through my hair and leans on me which makes me lay back on the couch. His hand goes to my waist and on my skin where my crop top doesn't cover. My hands travel up his shirt and i feel his muussles from hist chest all around to his back. He pulls himself up and pulls his shirt over his shoulders and off. I look at him biting my lip. He smirks and slipps his hand under me and pulls me up so that were chest to chest. He wrapped his arm around me and unzipped my shirt and I pulled it off showing my victoria secret bra that I choose so wisely. I put my hands on his chest and leaned over to him and kissed from his jaw to his neck down his neck till i found his sweet spot and I stopped and sucked on it.

"Fuck." He says and his hands go on my waist and he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and kissed my neck until i felt pleasure shoot through my body. He laid me back down kissing me again.

"Sure you want to?" He asked pulling back and looking at me. I smile at him and nod.

"I want to." 

*****************Samira P.OV.*******************

I smiled at her.

"Girl it felt so good. oh my god." She says laying back and smiling closing her eyes. "It's all i can think about." She says and I chuckle. Then her eyes fly open. "That and why my brother left the party with you and didn't come home till 2 hours before the party." She asked raising an eyebrow. I look at her and can't help but smile. 

"He-" 

"I knew you fucked him I knew it!!" She said and I hushed her.

"No I didn't, he slept over my house that's it." I tell her and she rolled her eyes. 

"Is it cause that best-friend promise thing?" She asked and I looked at her frowning confused. "He was talking to Will about it and Will told me." I chuckled and shook my head chuckling and she smiles hard at something behind me and I turned and saw Lucas and Will with Dillyn through the door outside by the pool.  

We both stood up walking outside and when I walked all the way out I seen that Lucas was talking to some girl. 

"Awh that's Chantel his old girl. They broke up cause he said she was childish and petty." She says and I nod looking at Chantel she had blonde hair and brown eyes and was thick for a white girl. She kept flipping her hair and smiling and batting her eyelashes. 

"Are you gonna go talk to him?" Hunter and Charisma both asked and I looked at them.

"Youll just want me to go over there so you can go see your boy toys." I roll my eyes smiling.

"No."

"Never." 

They both said and I shook my head as they both started pushing me and we started walking around the pool. When we started walking toward them they all started looking at us and Lucas looked at me up and down then in my eyes. We got up to them and I smiled and he just looked away. I walked up to him. 

"Go talk to Elijah." He says and started to turn around and walk away. The girl Chantel just looked at me and walked away and over to her friends. I walked up to Lucas and walked along side him.

"I don't wanna talk to Elijah." I say grabbing his arm. He turns looking at me. " Lucas I was supposed to go dance with him and his dad showing them stuff and I agreed to do that bEFORE I knew all tha stuff he did to you." I tell him and he sighs. 

"Are you still going with him or you gonna stay here with me?" He asked and I smiled.

"I'm good where I'm at." I tell him and he smiles and wraps an arm over my shoulders.

"Good I want my bestie here with me. I missed you." He says pulling me to him and putting his knuckles in my hair. 

"Stop!!" I laughed trynna stand up and fight him off. We were fighting till all the sudden my feet weren't under me and I felt water go all over me. When I surfaced I saw Lucas in the pool with me I glared at him and smirked.

"I'm gonna kick your ass."