Chapter 17

" Oh my god, oh my god, shit"

I repeated myself about 50 times, pacing around my room. I ran my fingers through my hair. I was literally freaking out. What the fuck does he want? Signed your mysterious lover? He wasn't even close to being my lover. He mean't nothing. I didn't know who the hell he was.

" Baby, it's fine, he won't hurt you." Nathan said entering the room

" Nathan, you can't possibly think it's fine. I yelled

I yelled at him, when I didn't want to. Nathan was trying to calm me down but it wasn't helping.

" Baby, just stop. Stop thinking about it." Nathan whispered, walking towards me.

Nathan wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me against him. His already erected cock pressing deeper into me. I couldn't help but moan. I was upset, and he wasn't helping the situation, he was making it worse by turning me on.

" Let me take away your worries" Nathan smirked

" Nathan.. I-

Nathan shook his head, picking me up then dropping me on my bed. He scooted me up, placing himself between my legs. Nathan gripped my wrists, and placed my hands above my head. He leaned down, and licked my neck. I shook at the slight pleasure he gave me just by doing that. I lifted my head up to kiss him before he turned away. Nathan kissed me and shoved his tongue forcefully inside. Nathan slowly made his way down to my sex. The second he touched my wet sex, made my insides spin. He had some control over me. My body was in sync with his touch. Thrusting in and out, made me melt. I arched my back, wanting him to go faster. I already hit my climax. Nathan kissed and bit my neck, and then I released.

****

" Baby I'll be back in 20 minutes."

" Don't leave." I said giggling

" I love you, I'll be right back with the movies" Nathan said as he got in his car and drove away.

I shut the door. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, leaving my side bangs out and begun walking upstairs. I stopped walking when the doorbell went off. You know when you have that unsettling feeling in your stomach? Well I had that, but I didn't know why. It couldn't be Nathan, he just left. The doorbell rang again. Oh maybe my parents forgot something. They did rush out of the house for dinner, that they were already late for. They were always late for everything. They both were even late for their wedding. They suited each other.

I walked back down stairs.

" Oh mom, dad did you forget something again?" I asked as I opened the door

Seconds later, a rag was covered over my mouth, with a weird scent that made me become drowsy. Last thing I saw was a man in a black outfit, and a black ski mask on. I fainted, falling straight into his arms.

***

When I woke up, it was dark. I couldn't move my hands or legs. They were tied with rope to the chair I was sitting on. The lights came on, stinging my eyes. When my eyes adjusted, they came across a man, no older than 22 years old. He had a 5 o'clock shadow. Short dark brown hair, he wore a a long peacoat jacket, dark slacks, and nice dress shoes. Surprisingly really handsome but where the hell was I? The man looked at me, and smiled.

" Welcome Jamie, we finally meet after so many years. Years of waiting. You're finally mine." He said while moving his hands

I was suddenly even more terrified than I was before. I didn't know this man yet he knew me.

" Um.. Who are you?" I asked, trying to stay as calm as possible.

" Ah sweet Jamie, you know who I am. I'm yours, you're mine. Now that I have you, we can be together." He smirked

" What are you talking about? Please, I need to get home."

" This is your home. Your home is with me now."

" Please, just take me home." I began to tear up

" Jamie, stop it. You're not going anywhere. " He shouted

He cocked his head to the side, and smiled again

" I love you Jamie, you and me are mean't for each other, always have been, you're not going anywhere."

" You don't even know me." I yelled

" You're wrong. I know you too well."

Tears spilling out. I wanted to go home. He's crazy. Someone has to find me.

" I've spent hours of every day watching you, seeing what you do. What interests you. Whats makes you turned on. I know you!" He yelled

Lust in his eyes. No sorrow. Just lust. He had a crush on me. He doesn't know what love is. He never will.

" You're obsessed." I spat