Chapter Twenty Eight

Abby's P.O.V

About ten minutes later Becca and I are doing school work when there's a knock on her door. I look over at Becca and raise my eyebrows, knowing that she hadn't invited anyone else over. She shrugs before standing up to go answer the door. I shut my eyes to rest them for a moment.

Scott still has yet to reply to my text and it's beginning to become a littler unnerving. What if he doesn't want me anymore? What if he already moved onto that blonde bimbo he walked into class with earlier? What if I waited too long to answer him? Maybe I should've clarified a little more when I texted him.

Suddenly I feel the air being knocked out of me. I gasp and my eyes quickly open due to the sudden weight that is now on top of me. I gasp and my eyes quickly open due to the sudden weight that is now on top of me. I'm surprised to see a head of hair laying on my shoulder and it's connected to a very male looking body.

"We got your text," the person who is currently laying on top of me says in a husky voice.

I furrow my eyebrows, very confused as to what is happening right now. But then when I look up and see Becca smirking down at me like a proud mother, I finally realize who this person is.

"S-Scott?"

"I'm apalled," the person looks up and I realize that it isn't Scott; It's Victor. "I can't believe you'd even think I was him. Now get up, we have to go."

"W-where?" I ask cocking an eyebrow up at him.

"Did you forget already?" He asks standing up and dusting himself off. "We have to go see your PT today."

I groan as I rememeber agreeing to go see a physical therapist with Scott, Victor, Becca and Anna because of my leg. I'm supposed to be going at least once a week just so they can't be sure that my leg isn't going to fall off or something. I allow Victor to help me up and I shoot Becca a glare for forgetting to remind me which she just shrugs off.

"Well let's g-go," I say before standing up.

"Hop on," I look over and roll my eyes at Victor who is kneeling in front of me waiting for me to climb onto his back.

"I t-think I can walk on m-my own," I say as I begin limping over towards the door.

"Nope nope nope," I hear Victor say and suddenly I'm being throw over his shoulder. "Can't take any chances. Don't want you ruining your legs just because you didn't listen to the doc's orders."

Becca laughs with Victor as I thrash in his arms. Soon enough I just let him carry me but warn him that I do get motion sick, so if he feels something wet on his back, it's definitely throw up. He didn't seem fazed by it though for some reason.

Finally after what feels like forever he's setting me down on the ground again. I nearly fall over from the blood rush and also the fact that my legs do kind of hurt a little now.