Chapter 1

"Alright everyone, so like i said, Teddy and Vic are in charge..."

"But dad, can't i..."

"NO JAMES!" Everyone choruses, shaking their heads and shuddering. The day James Potter was in charge of anything or anyone would be a scary day.

"Well then could I..."

"NO FREDDIE!" Again everyone yells. Fred Weasley in charge would be almost, if not equally as, worse.

"Well if that's all settled, we really need to be off. Ginny, are you ready?" Harry continued after the two boys had quieted down. Ginny was kissing their three kids goodbye, and reassuring Hermione that her two would be fine as well.

"Yes dear, I'm good to go. Teddy we'll be back sometime around 1 or 2, but you know how long these ministry balls can go on for sometimes, so feel free to lie down in one of the guest rooms if we're not back by then." With a quick glance around the room, checking to see that everyone was present and behaving, she nodded at the other adults to leave. Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Ginny waved their goodbyes, leaving Teddy and Victoire to deal with their countless cousins. They weren't in the least bit nervous, they almost always babysat whenever everyone went out. As long as they kept an eye on James and Freddie, all would go well.

About an hour later, the room was in chaos. Rose and Hugo had decided to start a match of wizards chess, and given their inherited skills from their father, the game was pretty intense. All the kids had made bets and were cheering on their side- Teddy, Lilly, Roxanne, Molly, and Louis for Hugo and Al, Lucy, Vic, Dominique, and Scorpius for Rose.

When Rose was finally checkmated by her brother, the entire living room went wild, screaming and cheering and exchanging coins with defeated frowns.

"Merlin, Fred, that was crazy!" Roxanne exclaimed. When no reply was heard, she started moving around, hunting for her twin. "Freddie! Where'd you go?"

"Roxy!" a petite but strong voice echoed from behind her. She whirled around to see Lily, who looked quite distressed. "I can't find James i've looked everywhere! Have you seen him?"

"No Lils, and I haven't seen Fred either!" The two worried girls ran off to Teddy, letting him know the two boys were missing.

"FREDDIE! JAMES!" Teddy roared. It had only been an hour and the boys had some how managed to get into some kind of trouble.
Suddenly, two boys jumped out in front of him, waving.

"Hey Teddy! What's up?" The boys said in unison. Sensing confrontation, the other family members spread out along the walls and on the couches and seats, leaving a wide open space for the babysitters and the one half of the golden marauders. Teddy opened his mouth to start accusing the two of some kind of mischief, but before he could, Victoire jumped in.

"James Sirius Potter. What is that hanging out of your pocket?!" She yelled, recognizing the delicate glittering chain that was currently swinging out of his pocket.

"Uh...n-nothing?" James stuttered, backing away from the livid woman.

"That's a time turner! You have to give that to me, don't you realize how dangerous those are!" She ranted, making a wild grab for his pocket, but James jumped out of the way just in time. Thinking blindly, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the time turner. Turning to the third member of the golden marauders, he yelled

"Roxanne catch!", and hurtled the golden necklace in her direction, but his aim was way off because of another attempt from Victoire to grab it. The time turner sailed far above Roxanne's head and smashed into the wall behind her, falling to the floor in pieces. Swirling sands erupted from the object spinning around the room.

"JAMES YOU ARE SO D..." but Teddy's yell was cut off by a loud crack and the entire room of kids disappeared.