(28) Ship Name?

"Mr. Delgado!" Fey screamed as she walked towards where the boys are.

Adam was about to punch Mr. Delgado when Fey pulled Adam away from him, away means slamming him on the wall.

Fey really is unexpected.

"It's okay, I'm alright. And how many times do I have to tell you to call me Felipe?" The doctor chuckled, before coughing up blood.

Ersh.

I helped Adam up, "Want me to do the honors or nah?"

He glared at his cousin and did this cracking thing on his neck. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, FEY?!"

She frowned at him before helping Felipe Delgado up on his feet. "It was just a prank, Adam!"

"It was just a prank" -pfft, that's what the asian girl in the game Until Dawn reasoned out, and look what happened to them now!

"It wasn't just a prank Fey!" I frowned, "You guys scared the shit out of us!"

"That's why it was a prank." Fey said sheepishly, before coughing awkwardly.

Adam walked towards her, bumping Mr. Delgado's shoulders on the way. "Why are you even here?" He glared at the doctor, "Why is he here?"

It's funny on how people judge other people by their auras, since Fey's once friendly aura immediately turned cold and deadly in less than a second. "The Lion's condition worsened."

What?

"Is he..." Adam trailed off. He doesn't need to finish his question based on his tone.

"No he's not dead." Mr. Delgado coughed, breaking the silence.

"But... you said that he was getting better..." Frowning, I faced Fey. "You said he might possibly wake up anytime soon."

She pursed her lips, "He was but..."

"... he suddenly had a seizure earlier, 2:43 am." Mr. Delgado continued, "It was unexpected, his vitals were alright last night."

Fey sighed through her nose, "The reason why Mr. Delgado-"

"-Felipe-" He cuts in.

"-is here is because he doesn't want me to uh.. leave alone." She rolled her eyes.

"It's alright," Felipe walked forward and nods at me. "There's a better doctor taking care of him right now."

"What's the cause of the seizure?" I asked.

"We don't know..." He muttered, "It's going to be alright though, there are people who are working on it."

Is it a hobby for doctors' to mention the word "ALRIGHT" ?

Sighing, I sat on Adam's bed and rested my head on my palms.

What the heck is happening?

I felt the bed dip beside me, and an arm was wrapped around me. Knowing the scent, I immediately knew it was Adam.

"Everything's going to be-"

"If you say the word 'alright', I'll stab you with a knife and ship you to a random place." I frowned.

"-back to its' place." He finished, giving me a brief squeeze.

"Awwww"

Bringing my face up, I stared at Fey and asked, "What?"

"You guys are so adorable! Ooh, talking about ships! We should really make a ship name for you guys!"

Ship name?

Raising my eye brows, I scoffed. "Excuse me? We're not together; the only ship that is sailing here would be going to Madagascar with you and Felipe's body in it. -for scaring the ducks out of me."

Ignoring my friendly statement, Felipe raised an eye brow and asked, "But I thought he's your fiance?"

I rolled my eyes, "Fake fiance."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, oh.."

"Ah, EMADS!" Fey cheered.

"Emads?" I asked out loud, "What?"

"Emads." She grinned, "If someone's gonna ask what your ship name is, say it's Emads."

"No way." I scoffed while Adam shook his head.

It's a good thing we're in the same page here!

"Why the heck is it Emads? My name should be the first since I'm the man in this relationship."

"There's no relationship." I frowned.

He rolled his eyes, "Fine, in this fake relationship."

"Fine, Adily." Fey grinned.

I raised an eye brow. "Uh what about a no-?"

"Adily it is." Adam grinned cheekily.

"Why do I have no say in this?!" I frowned.

-------

Hey guys! Thank you for the votes, comments, reads and encouragements!

Special thanks to yahaira0101 for the suggestion! Oh, and with the help of asoola8 too!

*bell rings* All aboard!!!!! The Adily ship is going to be sailing! Who's with me?